Mina, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Sana was on Seventeen concert secretly. No one notice them since they dressing casual outfit but wearing bucket hats and black mask.

Mina watching him and dont take eyes to others much. She's not hype like her member because what she focus on are his back.

He wearing a black shirt but still when he jumping very nice song, she can notice that some purple dots on his down back

She can tell its bruises since she also idol so its easy to make different between bruises and treatment spa mark.

She worried him and she already know that Wonwoo will not tell her. She understand that he dont want to make her worried. But keep it doesnt make the bruise faded easily and their relationship, trust is the most important.

She doesnt like it when he try hard to cover what important. She hate when he try to make her happy when he is the one suffer.

The concert finally end happyly with loudest cheer and love from Seventeen. Twice member also back to their dorm. Mina and Tzuyu in the same roommate so its easy to Mina tell secret to Tzuyu.

Mina and Tzuyu really really the close than anyone. Maybe everyone think Mina and Chaeyoung are close, but its korean and japanese. But in foreign line, Mina and Tzuyu was the closet one. Tzuyu kept all secret Mina more than Twice member same as Mina too.

 Tzuyu kept all secret Mina more than Twice member same as Mina too

"Tzuyu can i tell you what happend at the concert?"

"Yeah sure. Whats wrong? You're not happy like always when we go to Seventeen concert. Are you guys two fighting?"

"No~. We are not. Its just i can predict what happend after this. Maybe i will get really stress about our relay."

Tzuyu  rushly sit beside her and hold her hand. She felt that Mina had a hard thought in her mind. She also had experience like her when she and Mingyu on fight.

"Hey hey hey. Tell me whats going on. Is Wonwoo do something that make you feel hurt?"

"Huh, Tzuyu. Its just i saw his bruise on his back. Not three or two, but many bruises on his back. I bet his leg also had some. But sometimes when i ask him is he okay, he always lied to me saying he is okay. Why he have to keep it? Everytime he lied it, i become less in trust issue in our relay. If he hurt anywhere, i can cure it. After this i will ask him and im sure he said he is okay."