The two people.

"Lakshy Singh!?" "Present ma'am!"

"Lavanya!?" "Present!"

"Mannat!?"

"Mannat Kaur Khurrana?" "P...present ma'am!" 

"Nahid?" "Absent"

"Saem?" "Present"

"Sahil Agarwal!?" "Praaiiiseeennnntttt maaaaammm...."

The teacher looks up. "Singing wasn't required" and she looks down again.

"I am repeating the names again, anyone of you who have missed their names are already marked absent. Aabid Aqil, Charlie Chauhan, Disha Patel, Elina..."

"Charlie present ma'am!" a girl from the back seat says loudly.

"When I called your name, where were you?" the teacher asks.

"Ma'am...." Charlie tries to say something.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am.. nothing" she sits down.

"Pay attention next time" the teacher says and closes the attendance register. "I think you all must be aware that Vani ma'am has left the school. So your Maths classes will be taken by Shlok sir with the other section"

"Why! Arey ma'am!" Vaibhav mourns and others laugh including the teacher. 

"Why Vaibhav?" the teacher chuckles "Why don't you want to go that class?" 

"Those people there, ma'am they don't give space to sit. Why can't they come here?" Vaibhav asks.

"Apne sar par baithaoge tum unhe?" Lakshy asks Vaibhav and others laugh.

"Lakshy, speak in english, and Vaibhav, they have bigger class than us, and you can tell the teacher if they do anything like that. Here's the timetable, your and 11B mathematics classes are combined, so your other classes are swapped accordingly."

"Games period is there na?" Sahil asks and everyone looks at the teacher horrified.

"Yes, games is there, don't worry" the teacher smiles shaking her head and leaves the class picking up her stuff.

Here on the second last bench.

"Now again we have go to that dungeon! Why does this subject exist?" Mannat exclaims sadly.

"What's the problem there? I get to see Rishika" Sahil tells dreamily.

"Idiot" Charlie rolls her eyes at Sahil and asks Mannat "what is your issue, you toh don't even talk to them!" Charlie asks.

"Kisi ne kaha hai, Lessons aur padhai apne class mein hi hoti hai. Lekin agar woh Maths ho, tab toh kahin bhi nahi hoti" 

"Kisne kaha?" Sahil and Charlie ask together.

"Mannat Kaur Khurrana" she smiles. (wah wah wah!)

"Let's leave, else we won't get space to sit"

Meet Mannat Kaur Khurrana, a girl with two best friends Sahil and Charlie since grade three.  Mannat loves quoting herself. Daddy's only princess, who works very hard to score marks in Mathematics, but alas. With cute height and big eyes, Mannat Kaur Khurrana is a happy person with Armaan Malik in her eyes, mind, soul and mouth, I mean singing his song. XD

♡♡♡

"Anurag Basu?"

"Yes sir."

"Anurag, this is list of the players for the final selection of the football team. Ask Kasif to gather them in the ground in the last period." Rajneesh sir tells him.

"Ok sir."

"You will be the Captain of this team" Rajneesh sir announces proudly.

"Really? Thank you so much sir!" Anurag exclaims and smiles brightly. He would finally be the official captain of the school football team. Coming out of the sports room after thanking the teacher, Anurag jumped in delight and ran to the 12C to give the list to Kasif, the vice captain. 

As he entered the class, a few sighs were heard from the girls row, making Anurag slightly embarrassed. Kasif came to his friend with a teasing smile and took him out of the class before Anurag would get more awkward.

"I am so happy, Congratulations topper. DPS ki phod denge iss baar!" Kasif tells and Anurag grins. 

Meet Anurag Basu, the topper. You ask him a question and he'll explain you the whole chapter in no time. Teacher's absolute favorite, this person has a good fan following in the school. From receiving embarrassing love letters written in the bag to girls swooning for just one talk with him, and would cry with heart eyes when he plays football, Anurag was still above all this. With Siddarth as his best friend, this hotness ki dukan is single, but not ready to mingle.

"Achha, I'll see you later, I am getting late for the class" Anurag tells and hurries to his class.

Combined classes were frustrating because students create chaos for no reason and also the class becomes congested. Spare chairs  arranged in the side of the rows and students limping to reach the table, a few touch-me-not  not giving space to others to sit, specially the girls. Some would also ignore the person from other class, leading to a verbal fight. With volume for only thirty people in the room, the dear class turned into a fish market, now literally.

Shlok sir was already in with almost everyone of the other section. The class was jam-packed with total forty five students. As expected some were standing looking here and there, the old friends were sharing a three seater bench with five on them, boys like always bro ,  and back benchers being benchers, ghanta fark padta kahan baithe hain.

Anurag came in and sat on the first bench beside Siddarth and opened his book.

"Everyone has come?" Shlok sir asked.

"May I come in sir?" a sweet voice asks hurriedly standing on the door panting, silencing the whole class suddenly.

♡♡♡

Presenting:

Parth Samthaan as Anurag Basu

Niti Taylor as Mannat Kaur Khurrana

Karan Jotwani as Sahil Agarwal

Charlie Chauhan as Charlie Chauhan

Palash Muchhal as Siddarth

************

Hii! *face palms*

I love reading and writing school love stories. And nothing can be better than having to see Parth and Niti in school, let their names be any. *heart eyes*

I hope I do something equally good as I did with Manik Malhotra. 

I am very nervous, idk why.