Kahan ho tum?

Changing the name Krissan to Romi. Krissan Barretto was in Ishqbaaz with the same name :))

______________

The second Maths period was cancelled as Shlok sir had to go somewhere. Mannat's class was taken by the Chemistry teacher while Anurag and his class went for games.

The strange fluttering of the heart since interval eased out a bit. It was funny that whenever someone mentioned about the other section, Mannat was unconsciously completely aware and gave all attention to hear, even when didn't want to.

Her eyes were sparkling, and she had a sweet pink colour on her chubby cheeks. She knew her marks were less and though her Papa would motivate her to work harder, unlike last times, she was ready to slay in the upcoming Half-yearly exams, next month. She has to work hard this tine.

Taking a deep breath, she looked at her wrist watch, she had to wait for five minutes for six times more and then it would be hometime.

Twenty four out of twenty five in Chemistry, Rachna Ma'am was very pleased with Mannat.

Raat mein Biryani banegi phir aaj toh! *\0/*

♡♡♡

She would be on Instagram na, Anurag thought. Why won't she be, like who isn't on Instagram?

Mannat he typed and searched. Nope, she isn't with this name.

Mannat Khu... he erased it. Will it look creepy if he follows? Isn't it too soon? Sahil would be following her, and what's the harm in checking her profile, Anurag decided.

Lying on his stomach, he went to Sahil's profile and searched on his following list.

Mann- he typed.

mannatkaur8.

He clicked on the profile.

Hi shortcake, Anurag giggled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hi shortcake, Anurag giggled.

Her account was private. She had twenty three posts and seventy eight followers. Only close once, huh? Would she let him in, he thought and then closely saw her profile picture.

Cute. Smiling just like she was in assembly after he saw her looking at him.

He locked the phone and kept on the side table and switched off the lamp.

There was no Maths class tomorrow, so should he begin tomorrow or from the next day, he thought. Whatever she decides, because it's her who has to study.

Sure, Anurag?

Yes, Anurag answered himself. She is his friend and it is his duty to help her. She was so upset after the results were announced. Sighing, Anurag covered himself and turned to the window, and saw the full moon. Staring at it for a few seconds, he smiled closed his eyes.

Behind the booksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें