NOTES

Some important notes before anyone who sees this starts reading so make sure you read them and consider carefully.

1. The characters pictured here will be based partially on their original descriptions and what I had drafted for them initially. I apologise for any misconceptions as this is my version of them and thus they do not completely follow their original counterparts.

2. This story is LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍⚧️friendly, so if you're a homophobe or transphobe, I don't mean to be rude but please don't insult me in the comments section for writing something like this. I did warn you earlier.

3. There will be delays in updates occasionally and sometimes in answering comments. Be patient.

4. If you must swear, then please bleep your words (for example 'f***' or 'b****') so the comments won't be reported.

5. The pictures I put for each page will depend on what the story part is about, or just whatever is suitable for the moment.

6. You are free to ask questions, but try and simplify them if they are too complicated.

7. This story alternates between P.O.Vs and general narrating, so there are characters who will swear occasionally so just...be cool, alright?

8. There may be sexual content in here in between dialogues and narrations, so if you're sensitive to these sort of things please don't read them.

9. Watch out for the sexual content and lemons. If you wish to persist, then remember, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!.