"No, No, he gave me a promise ring" she said.

"A what now?" I asked.

"You live under a rock sis. A promise ring signifies a promise to take the relationship seriously. It also symbolizes hope for the relationship's future development. Got it?" She said.

"Yeah but why did he give it to you now? You guys have been dating since the end of your first year" I told her.

"Oh its just that Ben's uncle taught I would dump him and told Ben not to give me a promise ring but now he knows how much I love Ben and he let him buy me a promise ring." She said.

"Well Draco and I are serious...pretty serious actually." I told her.

"Girl chill, Ben wanted to give it to me at the end of year three. Not in the middle of it" she said.

"You think Draco will give me one?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Some people go strait to the engagement" she said.

We then went outside to find Ben and Draco talking.

"We better get going, by this hour she is starving" Ben said and my Sister nodded her head grabbing Ben's arm.

We bid our good byes and they left.

"Did he tell you?" I asked Draco.

"About the promise ring yes. Now let's go to honey dukes I want some chocolate frogs" he said.

We where walking to honey dukes and my mind was rambling like always.

Why did he change the subject? Is he cheating? No it can't be. Can it?

We then entered honey dukes and Draco bought two chocolate frogs.

We then went back to Hogwarts since it was getting a bit late.

We went to our dorms to get changed into something casual and agreed to meet right after in the common room.

I got dressed in some casual clothes and headed downstairs.

When I went down stairs I saw Draco wearing a black shirt with grey sweat pants holding something. I went up to him and sat next to him on the sofa.

He handed me a chocolate frog.

"I knew these are your favorite" he said.

"You know me too well love" I said an kissed his cheek.

We opened the boxes and we ate the chocolate frogs. Whilst I was eating I almost choked on it, I got Dumbledore.

Draco had a disgusted look on his face. He lifted up his card to reveal Godric Gryffindor.

"Not as bad as mine" I said. And lifted up the card with Dumbledore on it.

We then threw away the boxes and cards and went on the couch.

We snuggled on the couch and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

---Next Day---
I felt something land on my head. I opens my eyes to find myself sleeping with Draco in the common room on the sofa.

I look on my lap to see a letter. It had Draco's name on it.

Then I looked to my left to see Draco still sleeping.

I left the paper on his lap and went up stairs.

I did my usual routine and got dressed in casual clothes since its Sunday.