Destined With the Bad Boy

Author: justcallmecai

Frans Abigail wants to forget her best friend whom she's fallen in love with. As she's creating new memories in her new home and new school, she suddenly meet the most annoying guy in campus!

Christian Apxfel Gonzalez is the campus' heartthrob. Gwapo, mayaman, mayabang. that's how she defines him.

Abigail caught Christian's attention. He then came up with the idea of black mailing her para lang pumayag ito sa kanyang deal.

Two different people that are destined to meet. But are they destined for each other? Or that's what they all thought?

Destined With The Bad Boy: Complete

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Forever With The Bad Boy: Complete

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*****

Please note that this guidebook was created years 2019-2020. That's why if you notice that the stories posted here are no longer to be found, book covers haven't been updated, etc, again, it is because I NO LONGER BOTHER TO UPDATE EACH book POSTED HERE ONCE THEY ARE POSTED ALREADY.