Chapter 8

Erica's POV

Recap:
"Kayden?" A voice said as we all looked up to see...............

Queen Amanda stood there with tears in her eyes as she ran toward me and kayden. She embraced us both not bothered that I was there.

"Mom" Kaydens voice said quietly as I leaned against kayden. I was too weak to move, but kaydens firm grip on my waist held me up.

Queen Amanda soon let go of us and backed up a bit. She smiled slightly before I heard a snarled and my head snapped toward kate.

Her wolf snarled at a small demon bunny that was sneaking toward the Queen. Queen Amanda turned to see it and the next thing I knew a giant thick black furred wolf stood beside me. Her back was taller than my head, and her claws were like knives.

The bunny became a panther, but it wasn't fast enough. Amanda pounced immediately and it fell to the ground dead. It turned to ash minutes later and a cool breeze blew it away. The battle was still on.

A massive roar broke out from the main entrance of the castle. A monster appeared. It was him. The over lord.

Massive black horns swirled from his head and black smog circled his figure making it impossible to see anything solid. His deep red eyes shine brightly with rage as he stood taller and larger than any demon or dragon.

Most wolves stood in fear, but instincts told them to move when other demons attacked. I looked up at the demon kind as noticed kate and Alex positioning in front of us. Kate's wings were folded away deep in her fur, but Alex was the opposite. Alex's wings spread out for balance as his scales glittered. His teeth were bared, he was ready to attack anything that would touch his mate.

Queen Amanda shifted back into human, but her gown was torn badly. The long fabric ripped and shredded till it was higher than her knees.

She quickly ran to us as I looked quickly at kayden. He wanted to shift, but he was determined to stay here. To stay with me.

"Erica?" The Queen called out pulling her hand into mine. I looked into her dark navy blue eyes and she stared back into my eyes.

"Here's my power, you need the strength more than I do" I looked shockingly at her.

"B-but what about you?" I stuttered out as she smiled in reassurance.

"I have a mate to protect me too" she winked at me as she kept contact with my hand. She held it as energy passed through us. My eyes bursted with new found energy as hers dulled away.

"Now shift Erica shift" the Queen breathed out weakly as I looked at kayden. We met eyes for a second as we shifted at the same time.

We ran forward together as kate came to my left and Alex reared himself on the other side of Alex.

Me the witch wolf, kate the fairy wolf, Alex the dragon wolf, and kayden the Pheonix wolf were all off to full fill our prophecy.

*Guess what guys? It's almost over!
Just kidding that's depressing. I'm sorry this chapter sounds super cheesy, and is super short, but what do you do when you live in a shoe and all your friends are boots????? Well I don't know.
Anyways thanks to all who is reading!*

~Tiger~