Chapter 1 - The Start

October 14th, 3 men missing.
Last seen at their homes.

"Hey look! Theres new people missing again!" The man said to the other man.

"Again? Theres so many missing cases these few months, I wonder if the rumour is true." The man said.

"What rumour?" The other man asked, sipping his coffee, his legs on the table.

"They said that these people summoned a demon and went into some realm, pretty stupid" The man replied.

George was listening into the two men's conversation. He was curious on this rumour, he decided to go back home and do some research about it after he's done with his coffee.

George is a 23 year old boy. He has been reluctant about giving up on his life these days. He quitted his job a few weeks ago.

His life was always the worst.

Everyone hated him. His parents abandoned him at a young age to  a foster home. The people at the foster home ignored him and treated him like trash.

When he was 8, he found out he was colourblind. It just made life worse for him.

Everyone at school would bully him, verbally and physically. He was delighted when he got his dream job, but due to the overwhelming stress and depression, he quitted.

Since he was younger, one of the things that always brought a smile to his face was Minecraft.

When he first got it, he was excited, happy and alot of other positive feelings that he'd almost never have.

Now, he's walking back to his apartment with a coffee cup on his hand.

He went to his setup and searched up on the recent missing cases and the 'Demon'.

Recently quite a few of 'unusual' missing cases have occured. All of them are linked with some sort of 'Demon'.

Rumours say that all these missing cases started from a myth that was first discovered in Twitter.

I found a really stupid myth on some weird website, here's a link to it
https://random.website.net

The link leads you to a website where you can summon a 'demon' and make some kind of deal with 'them'.

We are still unsure if this rumour is true. Updates coming soon.

'Hm? This seems interesting, let me go look into the website' George thought.

Why are you here? Are you curious of what lies beneath this? Or are you trying to make a deal with me?

Do you want to summon me? I only go to the ones who isnt curious, who isnt doing this for some sort of 'video'.

Be honest and I'll come.

Steps to summon 'me'
1. -------
2. -------
3. -------

Think twice before doing this. :)

This made George more curious, he was still unsure if he was doing it or not.

The myth kept George up all night.

The second day, George did the steps, waiting impatiently for the 'demon'.

Was it all a lie? Or is the demon gonna haunt George forever? Torment Geoge? What is the demon gonna do?

George always had bad luck, he was sure he was mostly gonna die or the demon was gonna huant hin right then and there.

It has been 15 minutes, the demon still isnt here. 'Was it all a joke?' he thought.

Right as he thought about that, a demon with black horns, and dark crimson eyes that sends chills down your spine. They had some kind of grey-ish aura around them. They were holding a staff and they looked unsatisfied.

"Soooooo you're George?"  The demon looked at George, with a bored look.

George gulped. "Y-yeah.. you must b-be t-t-the d-demon?" George mentally slapped himself for acting like that, possibly giving the demon a better chance to kill him.

"Chill bro, I know I'm a demon but I have standards!" The demon said, reasurring that he wasn't gonna kill George yet.

"So like, you wanna do some deal with me? You better be quick! I have a literal date with my baby Luci!" The aura around the demon slowly started to fade away , revealing their face, or should I say, her.

The demon had black lips, white skin and black hair with red fading on the tips. She looked more human than George thought.

"Jesus! Not all demons are ugly!" The demon yelled, kinda pissed.

"S-so what could y-y-you do?" George asked, still kinda scared for his life since a demon that could easilly kill him was infront of him.

"Well based from your personality, I could give you a little deal that we both would agree is p-reety fair!" The she-demon said, stretching her arms.

"W-what is it?" George asked.

"Read the description you fools" The demon said, unpleasantly, looking at a random wall.

Right after the demon said that, George inmiedianly know what she was talking about.

"So?" The demon looked at George.

"I'll think about it.." George said.

"What! No way! Tell me your answer now and I'll send you to the realm right now! I.Don't.Have.TIME!" The demon whined.

"Uhm.. sure I gue-" George was cut off when he was teleported to..

"Huh... where am I?" George said standing up.

Everything was so familliar, but nothing really clicked.

'Why was he here? Why is everything so familliar? What do I do? Where am I?'

He didnt know where he was and how he got there.

The only thing he remembers is his name is George, and that he made a deal with a demon.