The Truth

"Hey guys come on in", Ash said

They came on a sat on the couch and waited while Ash got Max and May, and Leaf was taking a nap. As he came back with them he told them to sit on the couch. He sat down in a chair while the others stare at him.

"Ok let me say this first, please don't be mad, but Max and May you guys.... aren't actually related to me", He said looking down

"What!!!!!!!!!", they all screamed

"What do you mean Ash?", Aria asked

"To explain that I need to tell about my past." He said

Flashback (Ash's POV)

You see when I was 2 my father left me and my mother, Delia.My mother remarried a man I hate to this day. Giovanni. But it wasn't all bad at first.When I was little I never had any siblings, but one day when I was 7 my stepfather came home with a 6 year old May and a 2 month old Max. I didn't understand what had happened but my father and mother both told me that they were now my siblings. I was overjoyed to have someone besides my old friend Gary to play with. Me and May use to play for hours on end in our backyard. The day I turned 10 I got my starter, Pikachu. When I discovered that May was only a month younger than me I waited to start my journey until she could.

We both left for our goals together, me to be a pokemon master and her a top coordinator. We went through Kanto and Johto, meeting Brock and Misty. Hoenne was with Brock only, in Shinnoh we meet Dawn, Unova was Iris and Cilan, and finally Kalos, where I reunited with Serena and meet Clement and Bonnie. The thing is I never entered the Kalos league when we first came. Right before the league I was told to head back home, because my mother was having a baby, Leaf.

I skipped the league and headed home, and the second I walked in the house I heard something I can never forget, my stepfather was yelling at Max and he said " You are useless I never sould have kidnapped you and your pathetic sister." The second he said that rage built up in me. When I saw my mother holding Leaf I calmed down. Later that day I went to my room with Max and asked him what my stepfather had done. Apparently he mad Max his slave. I walked downstairs to confront him when I discovered that he was the leader of Team Rocket and my mother was about to try and convince us to join them. I then grapped May, Max and baby Leaf and attacked my father with Greninja. That was when the transformation first happened. After a little win, I ran with Leaf in my arms, an unconscious Max on my back and a sobbing May running next to me.

We ran to professor oak's lab to collect my pokemon as I have a lot. When we got there, Oak was calming May down I went to the phone and made a call to an old friend, Grace Yovvene. I told her what happened and she told me to come to her house as I was only 13 and didn't know how to take care of Leaf. I packed all my pokemon in a bag and left with May, Max and Leaf. When we arrived Serena was exitced at first until she heard what I told her and that was that my parents were dead. Only Grace and I knew what had actually happen.