A sleepover and A bad memory

As the clock struck 6 ,a knock was heard. Ash got up and opened the door to find a embarrassed Clement and Korrina, and a giggling Bonnie.

"I'm not even going to ask" he said catching their attention.

"Ash" they said together.

"Come on, the others already inside." He relied opening the door. Walking inside, Bonnie running, they see Aria sitting with Leaf on the floor and May bugging Drew on the couch. Max was walking downstairs to see what the commotion was.

"Hello everyone", Bonnie yelled startling most.

"Hello to you too Bonnie". Max said plugging his ears

Bonnie started giggling, Ash walked to the kitchen for the snacks. After returning he found everyone on the floor talking. The pokemon where in a corner of the room. Delphox was trying to talk to Greninja, but he was sceptical about it. Pikachu had made quick friends with Vivillon thou. Eevee was the only one with the trainers. She sat curled up in the spot Ash was going to sit in.

"Oh, Ash they wanted to got to the beach tomorrow is that ok?" Aria asked when he walked in.

"Of course, that works out perfectly. I need a break. Someone worked me out today." He replied looking at Eevee, who was in his spot. Said pokemon giggled.

"Yeah thank you." May said.

The rest of the night was spent talking about random things. Around 9, Ash got up to take Leaf to bed, at this May decided to ask Aria something.

"Aria", May said getting her attention. "Do you like Ash?" This caught the attention of everyone and the pokemon in the room, especially Pikachu and Greninja.

"Wh...What are you talking about?" Aria asked surprised.

"Don't lie, I saw you blushing after hugging him yesterday." May said smirking.

"Ok, maybe a little, but I only just meet him." Aria said with a light blush.

"Oh, yes, maybe you'll be better than Korrina when it comes to confessions." Bonnie said giggling

"BONNIE!!!!", the roller skating girl yelled, blushing a bright red. She glanced at Clemont. Who looked back.

"Clemont can you come here?" Ash yelled from upstairs. Clemont got up and walked up the stairs.

A minute later they came down with a nervous Clemont and a smirking Ash.

"Korrina, can we talk for a minute?" Clemont asked really nervous. Korrina nodded and followed him.

"Ash what did you do?" Drew asked, worried for Clemont.

"Same thing I did to you", Ash said calmly while smirking. May looked at her boyfriend who was frozen.

"Drew what is going on?" May asked suspicious.

"Give it about 30 more seconds". Drew said shuddering.

Right after he said that, a loud squeal was heard. Leaf plugged her ears while Eevee ran to Ash. Ash was laughing hard. Not 10 seconds later Korrina came in and hugged the ever living light out of him then slapped him.

"Thank you for making him do it but, why did you have to threaten him." Korrina said while Clemont came back in and dragged her to their spot.

"Cause I was feed up fron listening to both of you complaining. Besides I knew it would work, look at Drew and May." Ash said holding his check.

Korrina sighed then leaned against Clemont. That was when the it clicked for the others.

"How did you do it? I have been trying for months." Bonnie screamed at Ash.

"Ow geaz, it was just a little motivation." Ash said plugging his ears.

"Well thank you." Bonnie said. "Now guess who's turn it is?" Bonnie said with an evil look at Ash.

"Max's". Ash said smirking as the 9 year old blushed and glanced at Bonnie, who didn't notice.

"What who does he like?" Bonnie said with a hopeful voice.

"Can't tell". Ash said. Aria just watched the whole thing play out then realized something. It was almost midnight

"Ok, let's head to bed. We need sleep of we want to go to the beach." Aria said getting up, only to fall down from her legs falling asleep and guess who was sitting next to her? The one, the only, the man, the myth and the legend.

Ash Ketcham!!!!

Aria hit him hard causing Eevee to get squished. Opening her eyes she saw that Ash's face was only a few inches from herself.

"Ow, you ok Aria?" Ash asked opening his eyes. He froze seeing how close they were. Suddenly, he jumped away and ran to his room. Everyone but May was left confused.

"What did I do, I didn't mean any harm". Aria said worried

"Your ok, that was how Serena confessed. Must have triggered a memory." May said sadly then started to cry. Drew started to comfort her.

Aria felt bad and snuck her way upstairs to find Ash. After a minute of searching, she found his room and knocked.

"Go away May, I want to be alone." Ash said. It sounded like he was crying.

"Ash it isn't May, can I come in?" Aria asked in a soft tone.

"No, please leave me alone, just go hang out with the others. I don't want to ruin your fun." Ash said

Aria looked down before saying. "You know, I didn't have any real friends before. All everyone want from me was to be famous. Friday, when I meet you all, I felt like I could be myself. Please come out, or at least let me in." Aria said and started to walk away. What she didn't know was that Pikachu and Greninja had been watching the whole time. Right when Aria was at the stairs, the door opened and revealed a puff eyed Ash with tear stains. The hiding pokemon resisted the eager to hug their trainer.

"Aria", Ash said catching her attention. "Thank you". He said walking to her and hugged her. Aria was caught off guard, but soon returned it.

"It's ok", Aria said patting his back.

"Come on let's get everyone to bed." Ash said pulling her downstairs. The pokemon smiled at this, their best friend had finally broken out of his shell that they couldn't crack in the past few months. Aria did it with only a few words