A new Start

"Calem, put her down." Ash said coldly

"Why? She is a little Eevee, she would be perfect for my team right guys." The group behind him laughed. Ash stepped forward, but Calem released his Chesnaught and told him this.

"Take another step and Eevee get hit with a hammer arm." He said handing Eevee to his starter. Serena's Delphox was standing next to him giggling at her mate's strength. Greninja was beyond angry, first his new little sister was kidnapped now Delphox was mocking him.

Aria looked to her own Delphox, who was behind the group of traitors. She nodded as Delphox released a Psychic on Chesnaught. He flinch and dropped the evolution pokemon. Greninja saw this and rushed forward, thinking ahead he knew Serena's Delphox was going to use her own psychic. He picked up the Eevee and slamed his Aerial Ace into Serena's Delphox and Chesnaught. The ninja jumped back to Ash as Aria's Delphox ran to her trainer.

"Leave before I send Greninja after you." Ash said coldly sending shivers down everyone's spines. The group ran of as Ash walked back to the beach spot, the others following. Greninja stopped Delphox and said

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I was afraid you would be like the other Delphox I knew." He said looking down.

"It's ok, come let's go", the Fox said giggling and grabbing the frog's webbed hand and pulled him along. The ninja pokemon was blushing and thinking maybe this won't be so bad.

Ash was packing the supplies when everyone arrived. Once finish the group split up to head home. Ash, Aria, Leaf, and the Maple family were the only ones left. Ash has already returned his pokemon

"Ok so tomorrow we will head out to find a house near your school, once we are all set you can move in." Norman said. He and his wife were staying in a near by hotel.

"Ok Dad we will go and pack our things and be ready for tomorrow." Max said

"Ok, see you guys tomorrow at school." Ash said picking up his tired sister. The Maples had decided to find a house while the children were at school. Tonight was the last night Ash, May, Max and Leaf would live together.

"Bye Mom and Dad." May and Max said walking next to Ash. They were heading home to collect their items and get ready to move tomorrow.

The group arrived at the houses soon after. May had taken Leaf inside with Max, who went to pack his things. Ash stayed out to walk Aria home, even thought they lived right next to each other.

"Hey, thanks for the help today." Ash said as they reached her door.

"No problem, I was happy to help. Eevee deserves to be with you, not that jerk." Aria said petting the evolution pokemon's head. Pikachu had gone with May while Eevee stayed with Ash.

"Alright see you tomorrow." Ash said walking back to his house.

"Ash wait." Aria said as Ash turned around, only to catch Aria pushing her lips to his cheek. Ash's eyes widen as he looked at the red headed girl, who was blushing bright red before she said. "Thank you for hanging out with me, I always wanted to go handle out with friends."

Ash smiled and said. "No problem, see you tomorrow, Kalos queen." Aria blush as she ran into the house. Ash walked back to find May and Pikachu at the door. Smirking. Eevee sat on his shoulder, confused as to what had happened to her dad. Ash walked past the smirking duo, into the backyard and released his pokemon to let them sleep. He walked into his room and layed down to sleep, smiling at the interaction with his new red haired friend. Soon sleep took over as he mentally prepared himself for tomorrow.

-------------------
Hey sorry for the smaller update. This week is spring break for me so I hope to get another chapter in for each story. The update will probably slow down after this week thought with the end of school. Have a great week.

-PlaidThree