This is what my problem is, the choice was already set in stone. Travis has to be the one, Greyson and I didn't work out but Travis and I haven't even given it a full chance. It's not sane for me to go backwards into a relationship that almost destroyed me because of things I had no control over.

With Travis I have all the control I need.

My choices are made by me and there's nothing crazy happening every other day, it's simple.

I throw my arms around Travis. "I'm sorry I've made you feel this way...I don't take it lightly."

"Just, please...don't leave me."

There's no way I could even if I wanted to.

~*~*~*~*~

This week has been annoyingly long and I am ready for it to be Saturday, I'm going to spend the whole day sleeping in. I already comforted Travis enough so he won't be hovering around me for assurance and has agreed to give me at least that entire day to relax.

The only thing is I have to join him for dinner at his parents house and if it wasn't awkward being around him after kissing another man, my guilt will kill me being around his sweet parents who practically want me to marry their son on sight.

"S-Sage!" Dad shouts from downstairs.

I look over to my doorway and sighed, curious what he wanted. Deciding it was best to just deal with it quickly I slam my laptop closed and slid off my bed. Slowly I walk over to the hallway, I was pretty exhausted from the events that have played out.

"I'm coming!" I shout back.

That's when I heard him speak. "Y-You can't just go up—"

Out of nowhere I slam into something hard as I stretched, only to look up and see Greyson standing there with a look of fury. Before I could say anything he stalks me into my room and slams the door shut behind him.

My eyes were wide, I don't think I've ever seen a look like that before.

"You suckered out." Greyson's voice was deeper than usual, his eyes were threatening me.

I gulped. "Greyson, I never agreed—"

"Like fuck you agreed, the moment you kissed me back Sage Slade was the moment you signed your fate off back to being where you belong, with me."

I shook my head. "But Travis, I can't leave him."

"Stop the fucking excuses Sage, if you really only had eyes for him you wouldn't have ran into my building to see me. I would've dealt with it the best way I could if you were truly serious, but you did this Sage, you."

My eyes drop.

"Don't look away!" He snaps, lifting my face back to facing him. "I pity the guy, I do. But you're mine and I could care less what your excuses are, you want me still."

I push him away. "I made a mistake coming to see you, it was a mistake."

Greyson stood there in silence and stared at me.

Then without any warning he throws off his jacket and unbottons his shirt.

"What are you doing?" My chest tightened.

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, placing my palm onto his chest. "Do you feel that Sage?"

"Y-Yes but why am I...?"

His eyes looked intently into mine. "Do you know you're the only woman on this Earth to do that to me."

"Do what?"