𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Start from the beginning

My thoughts about my princess were rudely interrupted by girls brazenly squealing my name. An irk mark emerged on the side of my forehead.

"Satoshi-kun!! Welcome back!!"

I don't feel welcomed by you.

"Satoshi-kun! Do you wanna go on a date? I bet you're hungry~ I know a restaurant nearby!"

No thanks, my appetite would be ruined with you sitting in front of me.

"Satoshi-kun! How's your mission? I bet you were so cool!! Oh, I wish I could see you in action!!"

You would be a hindrance, don't even bother.

"Satoshi kun!"

"Satoshi-kun!"

I wanna change my name. . .gosh my poor ears...

"Tch." I disregarded their screaming and swiftly past them, headed towards the Hokage's tower to report on the task with my squad. Let's get this over with so I can see my cute princess.

3rd POV

Along the way, Satoshi crossed paths with Shisui. The black-haired boy was shopping for items on the list his mother had given him. He was about to walk away when his eyes landed on a familiar figure, a grin appeared on his face. He waved at him like a madman, trying to get his attention, not even noticing the man he accidentally hit on the face.

"Oi-" The boy 'accidentally' smacked him in the face again as he ran towards his friend's direction, leaving the man groaning in pain.

"Yo! Satoshi what's up man, how did your mission go?" Satoshi turned and saw Shisui waving at him with a grin. 

He is a good friend of his, met him last year when he and his family had dinner in the Uchiha compound, Sakura wasn't born yet. Satoshi wasn't very sociable but he surprisingly gets along with Itachi and Shisui. They hang out sometimes, Shisui being the talkative and bright one in their group. Though Satoshi hangs out with Itachi more due to Sakura wanting to visit and play with Sasuke every day while the two stoic boys hang out in silence as they were being ignored by their younger siblings. Satoshi always goes with her but with him being busy nowadays, he doesn't stay long because of missions. Today he didn't get to go with her because he had to leave for his mission early in the morning which he grudgingly went with an annoyed scowl on his face.

He didn't get his morning cuddles with his sister that's why.

The pink-haired boy boredly looked at him. "Hello Shisui, the mission was a success," Satoshi responded to him in a monotoned voice. He looked over his shoulder to see his team lingering behind him, he signaled them to head on out without him.

"Nice! So where ya heading out now? We should hang out or something it's been a month since we did that." Shisui said while swinging his arms around the Haruno male's shoulder. Indeed, they haven't been hanging out for a while.

The bored male lazily nods his head and shrugged off his arm, not wanting his bacteria on him. "Sure whatever, you can call Itachi. Is he in the village?" asked Satoshi then suddenly remembered his princess and pondered over what to do. I will come back to Saku-hime later I bet she's at home with mom or with Sasuke playing. The brat can have her attention for a while. . .tch.

" Yeah, I think he's at home. I'll go drop these off and call him then we can meet up. See ya!" Shisui bid him farewell and trod in the direction of the Uchiha compound with his bag of bought items in hand. Satoshi just grunts in response and walked away in the opposite direction to find a Dango shop to buy Dango for his precious baby sister.