as if the owl could respond, it cooed as it inched closer onto the shoulder blade of victoria, nudging its head against the girl's cheek.

     "I missed you too", the girl chuckled.

"though I need a favor", victoria suddenly said, making the owl seem to listen intently.

victoria took a small blade from her pocket as she sliced harry's palm, though since the boy was unconscious, he couldn't feel the pain.

the girl then quickly grabbed a small tube from her other pocket as she managed to contain some droplets of harry's blood, tying the small tube to her owl's leg as she secured the top with a cork.

"send it to him. and be careful", victoria advised as she let the owl fly off.

"obliviate", victoria whispered as she wanted to make sure that harry didn't remember this, just in case.

     sighing, the girl finally took her little blade and slashed her legs, not deep enough to leave scars, but deep enough to look as if she had been attacked.

     throwing the blade far into the branches of the maze, victoria then levitated harry's body as she led it towards the edge of the maze.

     the girl patted some dirt onto her face as she conjured up some tears through her many years of acting.

     sending a signal up in the air, help quickly came as the four contestants were helped out of the eerie maze.

     "h-h-he attacked us! I barely thought we were going to get out alive", victoria sobbed, making nearly all the viewers and professors pity her.

"who? who attacked you my dear?", madame maxime worried as she tightly embraced the girl.

"victor...victor krum did! his eyes were white and seemed as if he was...he was under the imperious curse", victoria mumbled out, sobbing even more.

moody watched in horror, as the girl discreetly shot him a smirk before returning to her whimpering and frightened state.

"it's alright now dear. no one can hurt you now", madame maxime assured, making victoria cry even more and shake her head aggressively.

     "I'm scared madame. I'm scared! he's among us...someone...someone here had casted the imperious curse on victor krum!", victoria loudly claimed, making whispers go around the stadium.

     draco watched as the girl glanced around in worry. he would've believed her if he hadn't asked himself why she was the only one that made it out conscious while the others didn't.

     "who my dear? do you know, dumbly-dorr?", madame maxime questioned.

     "I think...I think it's him", victoria meekly whimpered out, shakily pointing at alastor moody, who just gritted his teeth.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU DARE ACCUSE ME?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU—"

     victoria was by far madame maxime's most talented student, and honestly a sweetheart. she couldn't imagine why someone would just accuse her like this.