"So you're going to be living here with us?" Brayden asked their dad.

"Yep" was all Damien said to him and ruffled his hair. Brayden smacked his dad's hand away.

"You're messing my hair up dad" Brayden said angrily at him but was too happy to be too mad at him.

"My bad" Damien said laughing.

"So, you'll be at home all the time then?" Paris asked but knew the answer to it already.

"Yeah" Damien said with a smile "is that alright with you?"

"Yes, of course" she said while hugging him but inside she felt so betrayed, for 18 years of her life he was never around but here he was retired but she'll be finishing school soon and going to college. He didn't retire for her but for Brayden and her mom. She was so furious at him but kept it in.

Brayden and Paris played with Princess until lunch time came around. She couldn't believe
her father was going to stay now and in Los Angeles of all places. You see he's not fuss on America, he loves Australia and she doesn't blame him especially Queensland, it is so beautiful there. The beaches are gorgeous, there's a lot of places to go fishing and there's always places to just relax.

"Ouch, God damn it women" Paris heard coming from the living room, she entered the room where the yelling came from and saw her mom bending over her father looking horrified.

"When did this happen and why didn't you tell me about it?" Her mom asked him while raising her voice with worry.

"It happened last week and it's not a big deal" he said shrugging through the pain.

"Not a big deal you have stitches where you've been shot in the stomach" Darla yelled at him "when were you going to tell me?"

"When it was healed" he shrugged out.

"You're an idiot" Darla said at him and smacking him around the head. He rubbed the area where she hit him.

"That hurt" he said still rubbing his head.

"Good," was all she said back at him. Paris couldn't believe her own father didn't tell her mom about being wounded, he didn't even mention anything last night but he did look exhausted which is unusual for him.

"Are you alright daddy?" she asked him with concern, she is angry at him but she still loves him.

"Yeah," he said looking towards her with a slight smile "only if your mother stops hitting my head"

"Well you deserve it" Darla said trying to look at the wound "you should've told me, I could've hurt you last night in bed"

"But you didn't" he said smiling at her.

"But still" Paris's mother said defeated.

After her father was fixed up by her mother, they all finished watching a movie and then headed to get ready for dinner. Paris was wearing a purple simple dress that came to her knees and black high heal peep toe shoes. She placed her hair into a high neat ponytail and placed her new necklace and earrings on.

She headed downstairs to find her dad in a black suit, her mother was wearing a red dress like hers and black heels like hers but her dark hair was in a bun. Brayden looked identical to their father, wearing a black suit. They all headed to the garage and got into her fathers car.

They got to the restaurant and Damien handed his keys over to the valet while saying something to the valet. The valet looked scared and grabbed the keys from him.

"What did you say to him?" Darla asked him after they entered the restaurant.

"Oh you know" he said shrugging.

"No, I don't know" she said looking at him. He wasn't looking at her but he had a smirk. "Damien"

"What?" He said to her while staring into her eyes, he gave into her and told her "I said if he doesn't stop looking at my daughter like he wanted to jump her I'll cut his nuts off and throw them to crocodiles" he said shrugging.

"Damien," Darla was so shocked "the poor boy"

"Yeah I know, I don't think his nuts would fill the crocodiles stomach up for how much of a pussy he is" he said while pulling out her chair and then sitting across from her, Darla just shook her head and sighed. With his Australian accent it was funny.

"What are you talking about?" Paris asked confused.

"Nothing darling" Darla said to her daughter.

The waitress came and placed menus in front of them. "What drinks would you like to start with tonight?" The waitress asked while giving Damien a seductive smile, Damien on the other hand just ignored her and ordered a drink.

"Double scotch on ice thanks" he said and then looked towards Darla, she looked pissed "what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing" Darla said squeezing her fists tightly under the table.

"Did you want some wine?" He asked her.

"Love some" Darla said smiling at him.

"Ok," he said smiling back "can we get the best bottle of white wine you have thank you, kids"

"Coke" Brayden said, "same for me please" Paris said.

"Can we get two wine glasses with the wine thank you?" Damien asked the waitress. The waitress smiled at Damien and said she won't be long with the drinks.

"Bitch" Darla said under her breath.

"What was that darling?" Damien asked her, he knows what she said and it made his pants get tight around his crotch from the jealousy in his wife's eyes.

"Nothing" she said fighting back her anger.

"Ok" he said back to her. They started to talk about family stuff, Brayden's football, Paris's modelling and about school. Damien have no clue about American football, so he needs to learn more about it, he knows a lot about rugby league but it's not big here in America. The waitress came back, placing the drinks down and poured the wine into two glasses. After she left with a sway in her hips, Damien handed Paris her a wine glass. "Drink"

"But I'm underage" she said to him.

"I'm Australian and if you were in Australia you can have a drink with your parents" he explained. She took a sip from the glass and it was nice.

The waitress came back to take their orders. After she left they continued talking. Their meals came and they ate and talked. After they had their desserts, they headed home after Damien paid and received a piece of paper with the waitresses phone number on it, he smiled that didn't teach his eyes and screwed it up in front of her. She looked so disappointed but Darla had a big smile on her face.

When they got home they all went to get ready for bed. Paris placed Princess on her bed and then jumped into bed and fell asleep with a big smile placed on her face. It was school tomorrow.

Damien couldn't wait to get home to have some fun with his beautiful wife. All through their dinner he couldn't concentrate on his food all he could think about was his wife naked beneath him and screaming his name over and over again. So, as soon as they were home and the kids went to bed. They had a shower together, he had her up against the shower wall and lifted her so that he could enter her. They had sex in the shower, then on the floor of their sitting room, then the couch in there and then finally on their bed. After they were finished they were breathing hard and sweat coating their bodies. They finally succumbed to sleep after kissing each other and saying love you to each other.

>>>>><<<<<