Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s Pov.

"Well?" Asano asked, waiting for your reply. "Oh, uh, sure," you nodded. "But can I let the paramedics deal with my cuts first?"

Asano sighed, "Alright, fine. But I'm going with you."

'Persistent much?' 

"Well, that's fine by me," You were already walking up to the ambulance to get some medical help. Once they noticed you, they quickly began to disinfect the cuts, "This is a pretty deep and long cut... we need to stitch it up as soon as possible. Is that okay with you ma'am?"

"Oh, uh, sure go ahead, You're the professionals," you smiled at the paramedic. They begin to stitch you up, it hurts, but you have to endure it for a while. Asano patiently waited by the side, glancing at you occasionally.

You caught him glancing and you immediately turned away. 'This is so awkward...'

"So," Asano started. "Sooo...?" You continued and thanked the paramedic that patched you up, leaving you two alone to talk.

"I wanted to have a talk with you," He said. "About what?" You wondered. He was so persistent in having a chat with you.

"How did you get into U.A.?"

"I-is that all?" You asked, confused. "You were so persistent with chatting with me just to ask how I got in??"

"More or less, yes," Asano nodded. "And I'm curious, why did you leave Kunugigaoka? I thought you would be more than happy to spend your high school days there."

"Well first of all, if you're curious, I got recommended to U.A, I just don't know by whom. Second of all, that's quite a personal question, no? And lastly, shouldn't I be asking you that as well?" You questioned Asano with a raised brow.

"I would've thought you were going to study in Kunugigaoka and not in U.A. I haven't even seen you use your quirk up until today," you admitted.

"Of course I wouldn't use my quirk at Kunugigaoka, that's a violation," Asano stated as a matter of fact. "Hm, recommended, huh? And no, I will also not be answering why I left Kunugigaoka."

"So what about you though? How'd you get into U.A?" You asked. "Through recommendations as well," Asano gave you a nod.

"Ah, of course," You were curious why he wasn't able to join your class earlier, but you didn't want to press personal questions.

"Well, if that's all, I'm going back with the rest of the class," you stood up. "That guy before... The one you fought," Asano added.

"What about him?" You turn to look at him. "I've seen him at Kunugigaoka before," Asano said. "I saw him with my father before. He was a teacher at Class E, wasn't he?"

"Yeah..." You couldn't lie to him. "He gave us a lot of trouble." You added, rubbing your temples. You were getting a headache from even hearing that man's name.

"Can we talk for another time? I've alright answered the things you're mostly curious about, I just want this day to be over with," You groaned.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone with no questions asked," Asano agreed and the two of you walked back to the class.

"(L/n)," someone called you out. You turn to see it was a woman dressed in business attire. You recognized her as Karasuma's colleague.

"Oh, is there anything you need from me?" You ask, waving a hand at Asano to go back to the rest of the class. He looked  confused for a moment before getting the memo and walked ahead.

"Karasuma contacted us and told us about Takaoka's location. We hope that he didn't bruise you up too much?" She asked. Well beside having cuts, bruises, stitches, it wasn't too much... Sort of...