"I just don't like when he calls me Kells okay? I don't like it. Everyone needs to. They need to. I need them to. But not him. He's not allowed. He doesn't have the fucking right" Kellin had tears in his eyes that broke my heart. I had no idea what he was talking about or why it was such a big deal but I was hoping he would tell me soon. I crouched down in front of him so I was eye level as he slid down the chair.

Maybe I'm pushing some boundaries since we just met but I wanted to know so I could help. I hated seeing him like this. I gently put my hand on top of his, running my thumb over the soft skin of his hand. "What's going on...Kells?" I needed to know but I also wasn't going to force him into talking about it. He looked at me through broken eyes though. Just by the look on his face I could tell it was going to be a sad story.

Kellin was drunk just like everyone else at the party. It was a college thing but him and a few other high schoolers were invited. The place was packed and Kellin, one to make friends easy, was receiving a lot of shots.

"Hey Kellin!" Someone yelled from the other side of the room. In his dazed state he followed the voice and found that it was connected to Mark.

"Hey man," Kellin said, trying really hard not to hiccup.

"You having fun?" Mark asked with a grin, pointing to the guy Kellin was just dancing with. He didn't even remember that he was talking to someone.

"I guess!" Kellin shouted over the music while Mark gave his shoulder a playful shove.

"Listen man, I can't take you home though. Kevin is bringing back some girl and Jeremy is here so it's going to be a little packed. Think you could find another way home?" In his drunk state Kellin nodded, giving Mark a high five.

"Sure man, whatever you say." He walked back to the guy he was with before and grabbed his hand, leading him to the stairs. As he stumbled up them he saw his friends walking out. It should be easy to find a ride. If not he could call a cab. Kellin pulled the boy into the closest empty room and locked the door. The boy gave him a smirk before walking over to him slowly

"Finally," he smirked, a creepy edge to his voice. "Are you finally going to stop teasing me and let me fuck you?"

Kellin shook his head a little, willing the alcohol to leave him. He didn't want to. He didn't realize that until the unknown man said it but now he really didn't want to. "No," Kellin whined, turning towards the door and fumbling with the lock.

"Fucking virgin," the guy spat. "Mark told me you'd be up for it." Kellin turned around and gave the guy a confused look.

"Mark?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah," the guy said back, inching closer to Kellin. He put his hands roughly on Kellin's hips. It hurt and he could already feel bruises forming. "He said you'd be into it." Kellin's face drained of color as he pulled away, getting the door open and running through.

'That's why Mark left and said he couldn't drive.' Kellin thought. 'He just wanted this guy to have sex with me.' He couldn't even remember the guy's name. Ronnie maybe? With tears of anger in his eyes he marched down the stairs and through the sea of people. He didn't like feeling like someone who could just be taken advantage of by anyone and it made him sick that his friend set him up to have sex with that creep.

Kellin made it outside and felt the icy wind hit his face, the tears in his eyes running cold. They had an ice storm last night that still had remnants remaining today. Kellin pulled out his phone with shaky hands and dialed his house phone.