Part 82

You: so Just go back to pretending you and I aren't a thing and we didn't have Colleen and that we're not having a kid in 2 months! It's not like you don't care about our family! But I get it. I'd be ashamed if I had to date myself and that I had a baby girl at 18 cuz society doesn't like that and I wouldn't want to get hate because of it. So go back to house and pretend that we never met or that we have something because I wouldn't be caught dead with me ether! And while you're at it don't forget to tell your family that you NEVER had any kids or anything to do with me and my family. But now you should leave before my boyfriend gets here... he won't like it if he sees you talking to me! *walks away*

Colby: baby! Please! Look I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell my family ok?!?

You: so you're ashamed of me and our kids? No I get it! I really do... that's why I'm giving you another chance to be single! Now bye! *walks away*

Colby: *runs after y/n*

You: *gets in Tesla*

Colby: *gets in passager seat* baby...

You: what cole?

Colby: look I'm sorry ok.... my parents are coming tomorrow and we can tell them if you want!

You: it's not that cole.... it's that you practically made me shut up and agree to your lie.... I understand if you never wanna tell your family because that's your choice and only yours but I also don't want Colleen or Jr. or Chloe to never know their other family...

Colby: wait Jr?!? Chloe?

You: we don't know the gender! *smiles and runs pregnant belly* cole... meet Cole jr.... or potentially Chloe *smiles*

Colby: *cries a little* wait... it's a boy?

You: or girl!... but like I was saying....

Colby: aww baby! *kisses y/n and then y/ns belly* hey baby! It's your dad!

You: *laughs*

Colby: look! Let's go back home and tell My brother and tomorrow we can tell my mom and dad! Yeah?

You: yeah...

Colby: ok meet you home! *gets in his car and drives*

*trap house*
*2 pm*
Gage: there you are!

Sam: finally!

Corey: you ok y/n?

You: yeah..

Colby: Gage can I talk to you in private?

Gage: sure.. *goes outside with Colby*

You: where is everyone?

Sam: why?

You: I have an announcement...

Jake: what?

You: tell everyone to come next week on Friday for the gender reveal!!!!

Corey: wait you know?!?

You: yup..

Katrina: congratulations!!

You: *gets excited* kat can you make it? Please? Here is the paper that says the gender!

Katrina: of course! Thank you

Gage: *outside* WHAT?!?

Sam: I'm guessing he's finding out?

You: yeah....

Gage: *walks inside* what! Hahknsns!! You! And You?!?

Colby: *laughs* Gage...

Gage: *hugs y/n* omg! Congratulations you two!

You: *smiles and laughs* your reaction...

Colby: tell me about it! I recorded it for a new video!

Gage: omg! I'm so happy for you both! Wow... I'm an uncle...

You: yeah.. *laughs* Colleen!

Gage: *laughs* Colleen as in your girl name?

Colby: yeah i wasn't happy about it at first..

You: I wasn't gonna let him live that down.. *laughs*

Gage: so where is she?

You: Colleen? Oh right... she is out making public disturbance like Colby did.... and her best friend Abbey.... is with her in the mall making Tiktoks...

Gage: oh so a little Colby?

You: actually.... a little me... she's only do that cuz she's bored.... but she mostly likes fashion and blogging like me and a bit of exploring but not really...

Colleen: *runs through the door with abbey* mama!!!!

Abbey: Mrs Y/last name!!!

You: hold on Colleen! Colby...

Colby: Colleen...

Colleen: yeah daddy?

Colby: meet your uncle Gage!

Colleen: hiii!!!! *hugs Gage* but mommmmmm

You: what Colleen!

Abbey: *hears knocking at Door* they're here!!! *pulls Colleen to Colleens room*'

Colby: who is it... *goes to front door*

Gage: *follows Colby*

Cop: sir are you the parent of Colleen chloe Brock?

Colby: wh-

You: *stands in font of Colby* Colleen!!!! Abbey!!!!! What seems to be the problem officer?

Cop: well your daughter and another girl have made public disturbance in the Mall and not just that they beat up 4 girls at the park and their parents would like to press charges against them...

Colleen: yes... mom? *sees cop and gets scared*

Abbey: yeah? *gets scared*

You: get your as- butt... over here now!! What do you have to say? Why that all true?

Colleen: ...

You: officer I have a question

Cop: yes?

You: so the parents of the children's are pressing charges on a kid? My kid? See you may be a cop with that badge of yours and
Suit but when you take it off you're a normal person. So you as an officer of the law, you out of most people know you can't press charges on a minor for fighting in public. She and her friend may have sent those kids to the hospital but did they really face any danger? I mean, I'd be upset too but i wouldn't be stupid enough to press charges on minors. So if you see they can press charges but nothing will happen because it's just stupid! And the judge will see that too. So go back to the kids moms and give them my number *smiles* *takes the pen and note pad from the cops pockets and writes her number down* there now go follow their ord-

Cop: young lady you can't tell me how to do my job! And don't be a smart mouth! I can make you get held in for 2 days!

Colby: aye! My girlfriend isn't being a smart mouth and if you lay a finger on her we will press charges because it's a freedom of speech! And she will not get held in confinedment because of it. So if you do have any else to tell us then you best be on your way! And the gate is right behind you! Now have a good day! *closes door*

Gage: wow.. she is your daughter...

_____________________________
Anyways!
Love you potato's!
*mwah*