"So numbed 42069 what do you have to offer? Other than that bug." Queen hissed, "I am Queen Replicator. I am not a simple bug you human back hoe." I glared at Queen, "Be nice he is going to be our teacher if we pass and you do look bug like so you can't be mad. Sorry about Queen, she's part of my quirk and shes very vocal."

Power Loader nodded, "So what did you bring other than Queen Replicator?" I pulled out two handles and a small box. I tossed the box to the side and it exploded coating the dummy I tossed it out in ropes, replicator blocks, slime, and a few other binding agents so whoever the box catches can't escape no matter what quirk they have.

That impressed Power Loader and he pointed to the handles, "What are these?" I picked them up and headed to a weapons area, "Tell me what weapons you want me to use on each target." He laughed, "Crossbow, gun, tomahawk, and sword." As he spoke the weapon one handle would become it and I would use it. I shot a few crossbow bolts at a dummy, shot down a flying target with my gun, and tossed one handle into a barrel as a tomahawk which returned to my hand after doing damage.

With a smirk I formed two broad swords and single handed wielded them as I sliced up a giant target making them fall apart easily. "These handles use my quirk to make the weapons. The ammo is created with energy." Power Loader was stunned and said, "You're in bud. I'll see you Monday morning." I chuckled, "I also have to due the hero test. Nezu wants me to dual class. If I get in Heros Class I'll see you Monday afternoon."

I rushed off and headed to the hero test getting there as Present Mic was explaining the bots bit of the test. Some blue haired teenager was complaining about the pamphlet being wrong and then at me for being late. Queen formed a megaphone again, "Shut up blue hair, King was doing the support class test as ordered by Principal Nezu himself. Now sit down and shut up. Yo Cockatoo, sorry for being late, a lot of people was ahead of King and please continue about the fourth bot and its status."

Present Mic yelled back, "Thank you Queen Replicator. Now how about you turn into a backpack and shut your clickers?" I grabbed the megaphone, "Be nice, she might summon another swarm." I then headed to my seat and sat down for the last of the meeting until it was physical test time.

I got onto the bus and headed to my test site and smirked as I talked to Queen. "Should I do close or ranged?" "Close and speed. Maybe also bomb arrows." I nodded and set up a handle as a giant sword and a crossbow. Right when the doors opened I rushed in forming Replicator Flight Armor. I jumped up and started to blast bits of the bots away suddenly.

"FOLLOW THAT BUG BOY!! THERES NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL LIFE!!" I chuckled and let them find some bots as I send out a flood of Replicators. As bots are destroyed they are consumed and buildings are repaired as people move away from them. After a while I decide to have more fun creating giant replicators which just straight up fight some bots while forming around people putting them onto their backs.

That's when the 0 pointer showed up. I was about to help people evacuate when I saw a person pinned under the rubble caused by the giant bot. "Mega Replicator stop the 0!" I flew down to the rubble and used spare replicators to move it before having them drag her away. Once she was gone I smirked and jumped onto Mega Replicator and have it launch me at the 0 Pointers head. As I fly over I swing two giant swords around slicing off the armor off its arms, chest, and face before I suddenly activate a new ability. The scroll says, "Replicator Morph: Become a giant human form replicator." I smirk, "Queen Activate Replicator Morph."

What happens next in a couple of seconds is fun, for me that is. Replicator Blocks and I fused together creating a giant replicator looking like a person. Because I had my replicators eat so many fallen robots I was taller than the 0 Pointer. "Time for my lunch." I literally tossed the giant robot into the air and swallowed it whole. After a few seconds it was converted and I returned to my regular changeling body.

With the 0 Pointer gone I sent out a wave of healer replicators to heal any injured and to repair the damaged buildings. By the time Recovery Girl came out to heal people it was done and she saw a few replicators fixing damaged clothes. I avoided her giant needle cane and sighed, "Sorry Recovery Girl, you know how I am. You can still pass out candy though and you can go to another site to heal the others quicker."

She sighed then laughed, "Can you create a lift for me?" I nodded and a replicator formed with a seat for her. Once she sat on it it formed a steering wheel and pedals. "Have fun driving Recovery girl. It also has some healers and others to help pass out candy in it." She smirked and nodded, "Let's burn rubber." She was then gone. Everyone suddenly had candy in their hands and you just see a trail of smoke climbing up a nearby wall. Queen and I look at eachother, "I think I messed up Queen." All she did was nod and sigh.

I reformed the flight armor and followed her. Honestly I might have given her giant replicator transport too much speed. I had to fly ahead of her and signal it to slow down as I moved people out of the way as a lot were injured here. Recovery Girl and I spent the next hour healing all the people and me making sure she slows down when she is half way down the wall into the next site.

When we finished I got her to her office and took back the replicators. She understood, "I kinda went speed demon on the one you gave me. Sorry about that but I enjoyed that ride. See you Monday if you get hurt." I chuckled and headed home as I popped my back. Queen was currently napping in the bag of holding do I had some peace and quiet. Once I got home I ate supper and went to bed where I slept soundly. Today was bonkers.