Replicator Prank

I spent the weekend making more and more of my replicator blocks so I could have a good few. After making at least 100 blocks I decided to create a Mother/Queen replicator to make them for me. With some planning done I created a good amount of replicator blocks and created a new spell. "Replicator Queen arise: form from the Blocks I made. Become my familiar and army builder. Let us both make my dreams come true."

After I finished saying the spell I watched the Blocks float and come together creating Queen Replicator. She was the size of a small dog and the two previous replicators bowed to her. The bows made me smile, "Rep A and B you two will collect the trash littering the ground outside and public trash cans. Be stealthy, don't want anyone to see you." I looked through a DnD handbook my Mom gave me and quickly created two small bags of holding which I hand to them. "Who knew DnD had so many interesting items. I can probably create a version of this bag later. Put the trash in here but do not over stuff them. They hold up to 500lbs not passing 64 cubic feet."

A and B soluted before rushing off to do their jobs. While they were gone I tested the ability of the Queen. I watched her climb walls, spit acid, and consume items to make more replicator blocks. She was almost perfect, the only problem is she tried to eat everything to replicate. I had to tell her multiple times to wait til the others return to eat while I repaired the stuff she gnawed on.

After a couple of hours the duo returned running like their metal was melting. That's when I saw why they were running. Bakugo was trying to blast them and I was laughing. They stole his backpack that he threw at them when he saw them. "Throw his bag at him and hide." They heard me and did just that. As he was blinded by his bag they hopped into a nearby trashcan and temporarily dismantled themselves to hide easier.

He looked around for a bit then gave up after blasting the trashcan with his quirk. Once he was gone A and B returned and dumped out their haul. Half a ton of trash was then turned into a bunch of metal using magic and Queen instantly started to dig in. By the time the pile was done I literally had a giant army of replicators. It now went from A to A7. I thought a bit and created a special bag of holding that can hold infinite replicator blocks.

With K-A7 turned off and in storage I had the rest become a metal backpack for me to use tomorrow as my last backpack was used to create all the bags of holding. The metal one made from the blocks did look a bit silly but honestly I liked it. With the weekend over I couldn't wait for school. I bet Bakugo gets a bit of deja vu when he sees them.

The next morning I ate breakfast with Mom and she saw the backpack made of the blocks. She smiled glad I upgraded from the burned bag that I've used for a couple of years. I did the dishes and rushed to school so I can be there early. Luckily I was able to get into the classroom avoiding Bakugo and his goon squad.

As he walked by me to his desk he kicked my backpack only to hurt his foot. "Damn nerd, how many books are in that backpack? Got a library in there?" I shook my head, "Just the class stuff Bakugo. The backpack is made of a stainless steel and vibranium blend." He laughed, "Looks like tin to me. You'd only be able to get that if you stole it."

I smirked when he tried to grab my bag only for it to move away. Bakugo was stunned for a little bit as each time he reached for it it would move away, when he stopped it would return to where it was. His goons tried as well only for similar results to happen to them. Class started and my replicator backpack gave me each book I needed when I needed them.

By lunch time Bakugo is visibly fuming and his palms are crackling some. Before I could stand he grabbed my shoulder, "What's with your bag nerd?" I winced in pain as his explosions burned my shoulder. This triggered my replicators for a funny result, well funny for me that is. They put my bag of holding and replicator block bag in my hands as they become their original forms.