The End

I'm sorry to say but this will be the last chapter. I have no inspiration for this story at the moment and I don't want you guys waiting for another chapter that will never come. I hope you enjoyed my story and you aren't too mad about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~<Major Time Skip>~

It's been a while since I went to UA. I graduated at the top of both my classes and got myself a girlfriend. The biggest shock to most people is that I married a civilian. She's no slouch so even some hardened villains run in fear of her. It doesn't help I enchanted her favorite weapon, a 300 year old pair of flip flops made of bamboo.

My life has been simple and enjoyable since I graduated. My Eli Shane Alter Ego was revealed to be me and I started to use both slugs and replicators to fight crime. There's also the monthly Familiar Games I broadcast which brings joy to people. Using the slugs and replicators I recreate the events of the past. Rodeos, the colosseum, Olympics, marathons, car racing, and even gaming tournaments.

Unfortunately, there has been betting so I just set up a very secure website and on site area to place bets. I'm not gonna rig the games so my wife runs them for me so I don't influence the games. Then the best thing to happen to me, I have kids and a grandkid.

My first was twins I called Melody and Hibiki. A boy and girl pair who literally sang a bit as they came out of the womb. Their powers actually work with each other in an odd way. Melody uses music to affect the world around her and depending on the genre the different effect and elements appear. Hibiki uses the boosted elements and fights with them as he is kinda an avatar with a unique music and dance themed fighting style. The pair destroyed the test bots at their entrance exam and are the #1 Duo hero team out there.

My third kid is quirkless like I was but I still love him. His name is Arthur and he's a hero as well. He uses the Knights Code from Dragon Heart as his guiding light and has become the hero King Arthur. He despises it but it sticks because he has his own knights. The humor doesn't escape him but he wants to be called Knight Arthur again but I'm against it. He worked hard for his title and he's keeping it.

Before you guys get your undies in a twist I didn't forget Eri. I can't really call her my daughter anymore since she became my partner in crime. She is a doctor with Recovery Girl who is still alive because of a misfire of Eris quirk making them the same age. If I remember correctly they're both physically 27 now and raising hell together. A lot of the more gunho risk taking heros fear them and their pets.

Sorry got sidetracked. She still is my daughter and I love her. We prank each other and the rest of the family often. My Mom has a no prank rule now because of us. Now onto my granddaughter, Tru Liegh Midoriya. She's Eris daughter and a bundle of energy. At a couple months old she was eating baby food and crawling everywhere. Had to put her on a special treadmill just to keep her in a room.

Her quirk is still unknown as she's not even one yet but I can tell when she gets it,  well, I better get back to quirk proofing the house. My life isn't what I planned but I love how fate put it together for me.