You are insecure

En başından başla

"Ready for bed?" Bakugou questioned as he gazed at you, completely unaware of your inner fight with yourself.

At least so you thought. The hero was much more assertive to your mood swings than you gave him credits for. He knew something was up but he couldn't figure out what exactly was bothering you and you also didn't seem in the mood to talk about it. While he already thought about just squeezing it out of you like he had done before, so you could go back to your happy self, he learned a lot about how to handle you while being with you and so he knew that forcing you to anything usual wasn't the way to go about problems. 

"Yes, I'm done" you meekly smiled at him before you put your phone on the nightstand beside you and slipped deeper underneath the covers, getting comfortable.

Soon the red eyed man slipped in beside you after he turned off the light. You felt him scooting closer to you, wanting to hold you close like he did most of the time when one of you stayed over. 

You didn't do it on purpose but you started to lay farther away from him, almost on the edge of the bed. He could tell.

Carefully, he put an arm around you, pulling your back against his chest and nuzzling your neck with his nose.

"You know I fucking love you, right?" Bakugou asked quietly, it made your heart swoon, honestly.

"Hmm, I love you, too" you responded almost immediately. You felt how your boyfriend started to cover the nap of your neck with butterfly kisses.

Usually, you would relax in his touch, almost melt but recently you started to tense up. The blond tended to become really affectionately when he wanted to do more than just cuddling which you normally enjoyed but today was different. 

It didn't take long before he gently pushed you on your back, so he could hover above you, still busy with kissing and even biting your neck.

It felt good and you closed your eyes when Bakugou started to nibble on your soft spot. Everything was fine until his hands found their way to the hem of your shirt.

It was repulsive but suddenly your eyes flew open before you pushed the male off of you, so he rolled beside you on the bed. While he gaped at you in shock, you turned your back to him still completely tensed and mumbled a "I'm not in the mood".

The male furrowed his eyebrows at you. That's it. He couldn't ignore your mood swings anymore or wait until you would come to him with whatever bothered you. It wasn't like he didn't understand that you didn't want to sleep with him. He would never force you but the way you harshly pushed him away made it clear that something was wrong. You usually were really gently with telling him off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, not wanting to drop the topic.

"I'm tired. It's nothing" you said, already knowing that you were in for it.

"Fine" at first you thought that he would just let it go which already made you confused but instead he hurried out of the bed and turned on the lights again. When you sat up to look at him, he already stared at you.

"We've got all night" he said, climbing back into bed to sit in front of. You sighed, knowing that you had only two choices.

You could stay up all night, denying that anything was wrong or you could just tell him the truth.

Communication was the key. Maybe you should talk to him.

"Well" you paused as you gazed at your hands which were folded in your lap. You were embarrassed of your own insecurities which didn't make it easier to talk to him.