Chapter 2

I was walking through the hallway when I bumped into someone. "I uh. Sorry" I said still thinking about that guy.

"No I'm sorry. I totally should've moved and let you hit the wall instead of me." He chuckled. I was about to yell at him for being a smart mouth but then saw it was the guy.

"Omg. It's you? I mean uh. Crap." He chuckled. I smiled a little not knowing why he was laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I was so utterly confused at this point.

"Because you're so cute when you stutter, or get embarrassed. Or at this point say something you didn't mean to I'm guessing?" I nodded. Wait a minute! Did this guy, this super super really hot guy just call me me? Bree Yazmin cute? No way! No one has ever done that.

"I'm sorry did you just say cute and me in the same sentence?" E chuckled.

"Yes, because it's true." He said tucking a loose hair behind my ear. His skin tingled against my skin. I smiled at his action. "How honest do you want me to be?" He said whispering in my ear.

"100%?" I said or more asked. He smiled.

"Then come on." He said with a smile. I smiled to.

"where are we going?" I laughed as he pulled me along. A smiled played at his lips. He surrendered and smiled a gorgeous perfect white teeth smile.

"To my house. Oh and by the way. That honest part. I meant to say that well." He stopped moving and turned around to face me. He pulled me close to him. "That you are. The most. By far. The prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said quietly. He didn't have to say it quiet because no one was around us. Or at least any that I was aware of. I looked at his eyes.

He was leaning in and so was I. Then of course! The bell rang. We laughed and ran to the parking lot. He ran to his car. And pulled me with him. I got in and he smiled.

"Off to your house I suppose?" He smiled.

"Yep. Better text your parents." I frowned. I hate how they are always gone. Then I smiled. They wouldn't care anyway.

"Naw. They'll be okay." He laughed and looked at me. I was about to ask what he was staring at when he looked at the road. He started the car and off we were.