Chapter 1

I woke up in a strange room. "Where am I?" I murmured. I heard someone snicker. Then lights came on. I was in the hall at my high school. I looked up to see Miranda, Anastasia, and Miranda's boyfriend.

Brayden.

Great! I thought to myself. How can my day get any better.

"Why do you even try. Why are you even here. You know no one likes you. Yet you still come." Tears started to fill my eyes. I hated this place. I can't wait to get out of this town. "Why didn't your mom just. I don't know. ABORT YOU!" I was crying. She picked something up. I looked at her.

Brayden started coming over to me. He leaned down and whispered into my ear that he was sorry. He grabbed my neck and--

I shot up in my bed and screamed. I put my hand on my chest. I was breathing hard. I looked at my clock.

7:02

I sighed. School starts at 8:30 I'm still good. I got out of bed and started my shower. I got out all my makeup. I got into the shower. Letting the hot water flood my dream away. I got out and grabbed a towel. I sighed.

My mom must've just put it in here. It was nice and warm. It just came out of the dryer. I smiled. I stepped into my room. The floor was cold against my feet. I went into my closet. I grabbed a random outfit. I grabbed my shoes and went into my kitchen. There was a note on the counter.

Bree

Your father and I have to go on a business trip. We won't be back for 3 days. We left you $500 for the time we are gone. If you need anymore call us. We will send it to you if we are gonna be gone longer. Have a great day at school.

-mom and dad

I grunted. Oh well. I grabbed some money and put it in my bag. I was now going to the mall after school.

-at school-

I walked into the school. I looked up. Miranda and Anastasia were laughing. Oh boy! What will happen today. Miranda said something to Brayden. He nodded. I walked to my locker.

"Hey Bree. How you been?" I turned to see Justin one of THE hottest guys, in school. I couldn't believe he was talking to me. A girl walked past us.

"Why is he talking to her?" She grunted. Then I remembered Justin and Brayden were best friends. I sighed.

"Look asshole. Go bother someone else. I obviously do not wanna deal with you, Anastasia, Miranda or Brayden today! Got it?" He looked stunned. "Good. Do me a favor and pass on the message." I turned back towards my locker. I had people staring at me. I got the books I needed. I shut my locker door and turned. There was this guy staring at me. He must've been new.

God. He was hot! I smiled and he smiled back. His smile was gorgeous! He was walking toward me.

BING! Stupid bell. I shrugged and ran towards my class before the teacher shut the door. I sat down in my seat getting glares from people. I didn't care. All I could think about was that guy.

AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM!

I laughed and everyone's head turned towards me.

"Uh. I uh. I have to pee!" I jumped up and grabbed my stuff. I left the room with a very red face, a detention for disturbing class, and a lot of glares.