Chapter 10

We all ate breakfast. Shawn and my mom really got along.(a/n is Bree's POV) I was happy for that. My phone vibrated I looked at my phone. It was a test from Ashley.

A~ Hey girl
B~ Hey Ash what's up
A~ Nothing. Want me to pick you up
B~ umm Shawn is with me
A~ Ohh okay.
B~ Crap I forgot I was suspended
A~ lol me to
B~ Kay we'll have fun
A~ Yeah right
B~ lol bye
A~ bye

"Who are you texting babe?" I looked up at Shawn

"Ashley. But hey you sir have to go to school." He pouted.

"I don't want to. You're not gonna be there" he whined. I just giggled.

"Gooooo. I'll be fine." He pouted then went serious.

"Okay. I'll come see you after school if you don't have plans that is?" He said lifting an eyebrow. I nodded my head.

"Ashley and I are going shopping." He smiled.

"Good because you and I are going on a date tonight. So buy a nice pretty dress." I smiled.

"Okay."

Shawn's POV

God school is so freaking boring without her here. I wonder what she's doing right now. I wonder if she misses me. I wonder if she is thinking about me. I wonder where I should take her tonight. I was deep in thought when Brayden came up to me. Great I thought to myself.

"What do you want Brayden?" I scowled at him. Ever since I found out what he does or did because now that I'm here he sure as hell won't do it. To her. Anyway I hate him.

"Come on man. We shouldn't be enemies. We are both hot as hell, we both are taken. I have a hot gf you have a-"

"Shut up. I don't like you. You have bullied her for years. I am not going to be friends with you. Your a douche, you're girlfriend is a skinny, fake, mean ass bitch. Why would I ever even consider being friends with you. It's simple I don't like you. Now go away before I do something that I won't regret but you will." He smirked at me. God I hate this son of a bitch.

"Oh yeah." Omg. Go away! I looked at him.

"Okay since you won't go away I will." He pulled my arm and threw me against a locker.

"I didn't say this conversation was over buddy." Excuse me what are you my mother. Who does he think he is!

"Well guess what does it look like I care? I don't think so. So bye! Oh and shove me again and I will hurt you." I started to walk away when he pushed me forward. That's it!

I turned around. I hit him square in the face. I shoved him to the ground. He got up and slammed my head into a locker. I got up. I don't think so. I got on top of him and started beating his face in. By the time the teachers pulled us off. I had a black eye, a almost concussion but if something hits my head it will be a full(that's how close it is to being a concussion. IT HURTS!!!). I also have a cut lip.

Brayden has a broken nose, two black eyes, bruises on his face and arms. He has a fat lip and a bruised jaw. We were sent to the principal's office. We watched the tape. We both got in trouble. But since he started the fight I am not guilty but am still getting suspended. I decided not to press charges.

I texted Bree.

S~ Well babe I got suspended.
B~ What?! Why?!
S~ Brayden was talking shit about you and then threw me at a locker when I tried to walk away. I told him to back off and he shoved me. I lost control and we got into a fight.
B~ How bad are your injuries?
S~ A black eye, an almost concussion, and a cut lip. He has the worse end of injuries.
B~ Thanks babe.
S~ No problem. Want me to come over?
B~ Yeah sure
S~ okay😊
B~ lol
S~ cya when I get there babe
B~ kk
S~ 😘😘
B~ lol you might get that when you come over
S~ might?
B~ okay you will
S~ YES SCORE lol love you babe
B~ love you to

I arrived at her house a half hour later. Even though she lives like 3 minutes from the school. I bought us ice cream. I got her cookie dough and I got fudge brownie. She will probably want mine. I chuckled. I knocked on her door. Oh I also bought her something else.

She opened the door. "ICE CREAM!!!" She screamed in excitement. I laughed.

I came in and she took the brownie one. I knew it! Lol

We cuddled for about 3 hours. We were watching a movie when someone knocked on the door. Bree got up and answered it.

Ashley was standing there.

"BREE!! Let's go shopping!!" I totally forgot. I got up.

"Bree I'm gonna get ready for our date." Ashley's face lit up.

"Date huh? We are so gonna go dress shopping now." She squealed I just laughed. I kissed Bree goodbye.

Bree's POV

Ashley and I headed to the store. We went shopping and shopping, and more shopping. When we finally we're done we went home to get ready for my date.