Prefrences(1)

Where they like to kiss you!

Carmen:
On the cheek, mostly because she's always in a hurry. Wants you to know that she cares, though.

Ivy:
Back of the neck, she really likes to see your face turn bright red as a result and then tease you about it relentlessly.

Zack:
Lips! He just wants you to know how much you mean to him is that a crime- they're very sweet kisses, too.

Tigress/Sheena:
Cheek or hands. She's also very busy but still cares about you, and wants you to know that.

La Chèvre/Jean-Paul:
Neck kisses, he also likes to mummer stuff against your neck in French and just watch you try to understand him.

El Topo/Antonio:
He doesn't have a favorite spot, he just smothers you with kisses whenever he can. He really loves to watch your eyes light up when he kisses you, too.

Mimebomb:
Lips! He mostly does it to shut you up but like.... in an endearing way. He cares about you a lot but also your voice is loud sometimes

Paperstar:
Nose! She loves kissing your nose because afterwards you scrunch it up a little and it makes her laugh.

Potential spoilers for S3!

Spinkick:
Neck kisses are the only kisses to him. He really likes resting his head in the crook of your neck and planting lil kisses there to make you feel safe and loved.

Flytrap:
Lips, especially if they're quick little pecks, because they leave you confused and disoriented for a few seconds.

The Troll:
Yeah he doesn't.... do kisses.... he likes to send you long Victorian-style love letters though! Yes, I know, ironic.

Bonus!

Player:
Hands!! Hand kisses are superior in every way to him, and he usually does a stupid bow to make you laugh before he gives you a lil kiss

//Might start doing these because they're fun! Leave some requests for preferences here if you want. Also thank you for 1k+ reads?????? Y'all spoil me 🥺