Libray Lover (Pt2! CarmenXFem!reader!)

//shameless self promotion but I started a Marvel Book! Requests are open there, too, if you want to request anything 👉🏻👈🏻//

~Carmen's POV!~

Carmen tapped her finger against the table anxiously. It was 2:30 and Y/n hadn't showed yet. She smiled gratefully at the waiter. "She hasn't come yet?" They asked sympathetically.

"Not yet." Carmen said with a frown, swirling the ice around her water cup.

A few minutes later, a man, his face covered by a coat and scarf, even though it was the middle of July, snaked into the seat across from Carmen. He slid a notecard across the table and left. Not a single word was spoken, and it left Carmen extremely confused. She picked up the card and gasped. She shoved a ten dollar bill at her waiter, running out of the restaurant.

"Player," she gasped nervously. "Player, I need you to track Y/N's cellphone."

"Why?" Player asked, even though he had already started. "She stand you up?"

Carmen groaned. "Zack and Ivy already filled you in on the Y/n situation then?"

"Sorta. It was a lot of yelling that you had a crush or something." He shrugged. "Oh, I found her."

"Where is she?" Carmen asked, running down the road to the hotel they were all currently staying at.

"Any alley. Not to far from the library."

Carmen cursed under her breath. "Okay. I'm grabbing Zack and Ivy. Make sure she doesn't move."

"Don't think..." Player trailed off.

"What? What happened?"

"I don't think she's going to move." Player hissed out. Carmen paled.

"Is she...?"

"No! God, no, I don't think so." Player said with a very small and very nervous laugh. "I'm checking all the..."

"What?"

"All the cameras..." Player mused. "Hey. Question. Did you know that El Topo, La Chèvre, and Tigress are all in the city?"

Carmen clenched her jaw. "Find out where they took her."

"Weird that they left her phone." Player mumbled. "Think they did it on purpose?" He asked aloud.

"Left her phone? They knew it was traceable. Of course they left it." Carmen ranted as she ran into the hotel and up to her room. She slammed the door open and flitted about, gathering her things.

"Woah, Carmen? Back so soon?" Zack asked from his spot on the bed.

"Y/n never showed up. She was taken." Carmen explained the scenario to Zack and Ivy while gathering the rest of her stuff.

Zack cracked his neck. "Let's go get Carmen's girlfriend."

"Not my girlfriend!" Carmen called over her shoulder.

"Yet!~" Ivy sang.

Carmen just rolled her eyes. "Someday, you two are going to find someone, and I'm going to tease you about it relentlessly."

——Y/n's POV——

Y/n woke up... alone. In a dark room. She tried to stand up, but quickly found that she was tied to the chair.

"Hello?" She called. The call echoed around the room. "Hey!" She tried again.

"Can you shut up?" Someone groaned, coming into Y/n's line of view. It was Sheena. "Jesus I hope Carmen comes soon so we can kill you and get this over with! We have a point to make for god's sake!"