Still the Girl I Loved. (TigressxFem!Reader)

//Soooooooooo I recommend listening to love songs this chapter? It's gonna be some fluffy stuff ngl, I like Tigress. Enjoy!

THERE IS A LOT OF CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER SDJSJSJSJSI- IT JUST FELT RIGHT IM SORRY 🥺

———————

"You're still her, you know. As arrogant and rude as you are now."

"Who am I?"

"The girl I fell in love with during highschool. I missed you."

————————

Y/n tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she walked to her house. Her hand brushed the earring that hung from her left ear, and she smiled.

Lovesick.

The simple charm was all she had left of her ex-girlfriend, Sheena, who had disappeared without a trace during their senior year of highschool.

Y/n's entire life had revolved around the girl, and when she disappeared, it had taken a toll on the e/c-eyed girl.

Of course, the searching had toned down when Y/n had started to run a detective company of her own. She had more people to find, and that meant lessening her hold on Sheena's case.

She was presumed dead anyways, so there wasn't much to go off of.

Sheena's family had kicked her out once they found out she liked girls, and were absolutely no help during the investigation. "That fucking bitch isn't apart of our family," her father had yelled durning an interview, even though he was clearly drunk. "She's a good-for-nothing slut! I'll bet she ran off with her whore of a girlfriend! Ask her, not me!"

That had hurt 18-year-old Y/n at the time, but she learned to brush off stuff like that as she got older.

Now-22-year-old Y/n had a lot on her plate. Being called a whore was the least of her problems.

Her biggest problem was finding the girl who stole her heart.

——Sheena's POV——

"No." Sheena whispered under her breath.

"What was that, Tigress?" Maelstrom hummed from his chair.

"I said no," Sheena said weakly. "I can't go back to that town, I..."

"Suck it up, buttercup. You've got a mission." Brunt yelled. Sheena nodded quickly.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. "I just wasn't prepared to go back to my hometown so soon."

"It'll be fine. No one there remembers you, and even if they did, it's a quick mission. You'll be gone in a week." Cleo murmured. "Don't make yourself known. It's easy."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you, Faculty." Tigress gave a quick bow, then sped from the room.

That had been a week ago. Now she was on a bus to her hometown, hair done up in a bun with light makeup on her face. She shoved her hands into the pocket of her hoodie and clenched her fists.