11. annoying boys

Start from the beginning

"Bad made sure I let you sleep a lot longer." Astrid watched as Eris zoomed across the room trying to get ready quickly. Eris went into her closet, changing in there before stepping out. "Good, you're out of the closet."

"Very funny." Eris stuck her tongue out. Astrid opened the door for Eris as they walked down the hallway. Eris grabbed her keys, unlocking the front door. Astrid picked up Scorpio, planning to take him this time to visit Josephine. "Are we picking up Tommy and Tubbo too or?"

"Yeah, we are on cake and kid duty." Astrid strapped herself in, reversing out of their driveway. Eris grabbed the AUX, playing a random playlist on her phone. "Let's get this show on the road."

"I should text Karl, see if he slept well." Astrid stifled a laugh. Eris slapped her arm, pulling out her phone. "It's a nice thing to do and there's no other meaning." Astrid hummed in feign agreement.

-imessage-

karl <3

hey, i hope u woke up well💞✨

still kinda tired but it's alright
how about you?

i woke up late for pickup duty :(
it's jojo's birthday and Astrid&I
are on cake & Tommy/Tubbo duty

you guys live close to them?

we live closer to tommy then tubbo
but it gives jojo's mom time to stall

what did you guys get her?

well, since she is moving in with us
we got her a new drumset.
hers is rlly old and about to break for
the 10th time

that's really sweet!
well, tell her to have a happy birthday
and tell me how it went after

for sure! we call if that's better

yeah, that's fine :D

mkay, see ya karl

byeeeee

-irl, an hour later-

"Tommy, can you stop kicking my damn seat?" Eris turned around to look the teen. He smiled innocently, nodding his head at her. Toby eyed the two, holding the cake in his hands carefully.

"I'm an innocent boy, I would never." Astrid tried not to laugh at Eris' expression of pain as she slowly turned back around. She leaned her head on the window again, closing her eyes. Thudding forward, she snapped around to face Tommy again. "Hi Eris."

"We are here!" Astrid yelled before Eris murdered a child. Eris sighed, hoping of the car. She went over to Toby's side, helping him with the cake. Toby held onto Scorpio's leash, making sure he didn't run off. They both smiled at each other as they walked in. Josephine and her mom had gone to do "grocery shopping". Obviously the four friends had wished the girl a 'happy birthday' and wanted to take it a step forward.

"You guys suck at birthday surprises." Eris and Astrid looked to see Josephine with her arms crossed. Toby and Tommy waved at their friend, making her smile. "I have your location on, losers."

-end of the night-

"And Jojo for some reason is a genius!" Eris waved her arms around as she sat on her bed. As promised, her and Karl sat awake talking about the things they did that day. "Tommy and Jojo ended up throwing cake at each other so none of us even got to eat it."

"Jeez," Karl said, laughing. Eris smiled, looking at him through her phone. Her door opened, prompting Eris to look away from Karl. Astrid stood there in a nice outfit.

"Going on a date, I sent you the location," Astrid pointed at her, going to close the door before opening it again. "Bye Karl, take care of my girl for me!"

"Bye Astrid!" Karl yelled. Eris waved at the girl as she finally left. She looked back down noticing Karl staring back at her. Eris raised her eyebrow, making a soft smile appear on Karl's face. "You're very pretty, Eris."

"You're pretty too, Karl." The two blushed, their smiles not being erased from their faces. Eris noticed her clock 1:30 AM. "I should head to bed."

"I didn't keep you up, did I?" Eris shook her head, getting under the covers. She watched Karl take a screenshot making her knock the phone down. "I'm keeping this forever."

"I typically go to sleep late, this isn't anything new." Karl nodded, watching the sleepy girl nod off to sleep. He smiled, taking another picture as she slowly got deeper into her sleep.

[a/n]

[a/n]

im crying bc how
does a single person
come up with this shit
brb cRYING

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j