Tesco

A/N note :3 hey hope you like Mcfly an all I have just finished fangirling for the past 9 years. Arggg waiting for their next album is killen me... Anyho hope you enjoy :3 - Teddycream

****************************

"Now I'm so sick of being lonely," Tom Fletcher's voice echoed around me room, lonely is an amaepico song.

"She's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now, and I'm feeli-" Mr. Brightside by the Killers rings throughout my room.

"Jesus Hatty. Seriusly man that took forevrr for you to answer..."

"Sa-Sammi? What? Oh, yer sorry 'bout that listenin' to music."

"Okay never mind your shit, I need a lift."

"You called me for a lift? Are you fuckin' benerk?"

" Yes Imma benerk but you love me so pick me up."

"Why? Where do you wanna go? Where are you no- Am I too much for you, 'cos your too much fer me."

"Stop singin' Mcfly and I at my house, take me to Tesco's baby."

"Fine, I need Nutella an' peanu' bu'er anyway."

"Okay amaepico." Click goes my phone.

Sammi is ma best friend, she can be a total blond bimbo at times but she's a laugh. I pulled on my black leggins, red converse, Thor t-shirt and purple Monster hooddie. Unplugging my phone from the charger I plugged my earphones into my ears to hear 'Ticket outta loservile' by S.O.D. Sammi really needs to buy a car...

Sammi slammed the car door just as 'Another one for the radio' by McFly, came on the Radio. Us two, being us two, sang along. I took a lobg glance at Sammi, black shorts, black hoodie and black converse, yeah, we really need some fashion sence.

Tesco's was quiet, too quiet. Like everyone had left just because we where there, seriusly? Are we that bad? Tugging at Sammi's arm I led her to the Nutella and Peanut butter area. Damnit stupid blond boy with glasses and a hat on move.

"Umm, excuse me sir, but I haz to get to da Nu'ella an' Peanu' bu'er."

Holy shit. I said that, to the one, almighty, Tom Fletcher from McFly. He smiled at me, asdfghjkl he smiled at me, apologetically, but still it was a smile. Ahhh, stupid blushing me. Sammi almost wispered, I could feel her tension, yeah she really like's Tom.

"Ah, sorry I was just trying to find the crunchy peanut butter. It's nice in pea-ella sandwiches." He said to us with his adorable smile on his face. Asdfghjkl. Sammi almost fainted when he said our sanwhiches.

"Hey Tom you foun' the peanut butter yet?"

Sammi and I turned to face him. Sex on legs, only one I ever truely loved, Dougie Poynter. Oh god, I might aswell be drooling. Trying to hide my embarrisment I picked the crunchy peanut butter of the shrlve just below Tom's head, holding two jar's I gave him one.

"Nooooooo!!!"

"What Sammi? What is it man? Stay with me man, come on what's wrong?"

"Th-they h-h-have non N-nu-nute-ella..."

"No."

"Now we can't have our pea-ella sandwiches... Noooo!"

I swear, Sammi litterally had tears sliding down her face, well I could feel some sliding down mine. I swear Tom and Dougie must think we are ment to be in a mental hospital, well I'm certainly benerk, and Sammi is just blond.

"Ummm, I have the last Nutella jar." Tom said, scared we might attack him, god are we really that predictable? We both just looked at him. I could see the vein pulsing in his temple, if I smacked it hard enough I might knock him out for a short while and be able to have the Nutella.

"Now, I'm no' normally a violen' person, bu' if you don' hand over the chocolate, you will be waking up in hospital.Now, hand over the Nu'ella."

Tom looked at me like I am benerk, looked worried, shouted "Never" and ran away, holding the Nutella.