Once Agian

~I have to get out of here, this was a mistake~ you think to yourself, as you take off Draco's shirt and put your clothes back on.

You rush out the door and go back to your room.

When you get back, you immediately sit down on your bed and think in silence about what just happened.

"What the fuck am I doing with my life" you say to yourself, as a tear falls down your cheek.

You lay down and bury your head into your pillow, taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm yourself down.

~I'll figure everything out in the morning, for right now I just need some sleep~ you decide.
—————
The next morning you wake up and don't even attempt to look good. Your hair's a mess and your makeup is slightly smeared from the night before.

You arrive on time to potions class, but barely.

"Today you will be writing a report on yesterday's attempt of making Amortentia potion" Snape says, as you sit down.

The class groans and you begin to drift into a deep daydream.

~Fred, Fred, Fred~
~Wait a minute, why did I smell him in the Amortentia yesterday? do I like him? No, I can't, he's one of my best friends~ you think, as the memories from last night come flooding back.

You wanted so much for things to be normal, but what even was normal for you?

You then remember what happened with Draco. You were so angry with yourself for giving in. After last night you swore to never speak to Malfoy again.

But Snape had other plans.

"Miss l/n you will be working with Blaise and Draco again" he says, snapping you out of your daydream.

"I can't work with them, I... uh.." you say, trying to make up an excuse.

"Don't... lie" Snape says, cutting you off.

You groan and move over to Draco's table. Draco gives you a quick glance but then turns his attention back to Snape.

After Snape explains the lesson, you begin writing your report; you try to avoid Draco, but the task seems almost impossible.

"Why did you leave my room last night?" he asks, sounding angry.

You ignore him and continue writing.

"I won't ask you again, why did you leave my room last night" Draco says, his voice getting a little too loud for your comfort.

"Would you shut up" you say, looking around the room, hoping no one had heard. "Look, last night was a mistake, I think whatever this thing is, it needs to end" you say, trying to be civil.

Draco doesn't seem happy.

"You say that every time, l/n, but you always come crawling back" he says with a smirk.

He wasn't wrong, you had gone back to him multiple times in the past, but this would not be one of those times.

"No, I'm done with you" you answer, completely shooting Malfoy down.

"Tell that to the bruises on your neck" Draco says smiling, gesturing a hand towards your throat.

You look down and start to panic, ~I must have forgotten to cover them this morning, what is everyone going to think~ you wonder, as you try to hide the bruises with your collar.

Draco had gotten the best of you this time, but you would make sure it didn't happen again.
—————
You had no time to cover the bruises before going to your next class so you hope no one sees the marks on your neck.

"Hey guys" you say, as you meet up with Fred and George to walk to your next class.

"Hey" they say at the same time.

You hope neither of them see the bruises on your neck as you struggle to keep them hidden.

"L/n here loves sneaking around, don't you?" Fred says, first to George, then to you.

"I'm sure I don't know what your talking about" you say, in a sarcastic tone, playing along.

"George, I think I forgot to tell you about my run in with l/n a couple nights ago, turns out she's a master of disguise" Fred says, jokingly.

"I don't recall this little run in" you say with a smirk.

"Oh but l/n, Fred would never lie to his own brother" George says, defending Fred.

"Fine, guilty as charged" you laugh, giving in.
—————
You say goodbye to Fred and George as you arrive at your next class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. It's your favorite class with one of your favorite professors, Professor Lupin.

You enter the classroom and sit down next to Luna Lovegood, your desk partner. You're minding your own business waiting for class to start when Lupin comes over to your desk.

"I'd like to see you after class miss l/n" he says, leaving you in shock as he walks away.

~What did I do? The last thing I need right now is detention~ you think, as you try to remember if you did anything wrong.
—————
Class ends and you walk up to Lupin's desk,
hoping for the best.

"Uh, you uh wanted to see me after class Professor" you say, unsure of yourself.

"I wanted to ask you about something" he says, leaving you on edge.

"I noticed some bruises on your neck. Now you don't have to tell me where they're from, but I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Lupin says.

"Um, it's nothing really; it's from quidditch tryouts, I got hit with a bludger" you lie, trying to sound believable.

Lupin doesn't seem to buy it, "Alright, well just know I'm here if you need to talk with anyone"

"Ok, well I have to get to my next class, I'll see you tomorrow Professor"

You leave quickly and run up to your room to cover up the bruises, you didn't care if you were late to your next class, you just wanted them gone.
—————
Soon, lunch time comes and you decide to sit with the twins.

"I'm so hungry" you say, sitting down.

"Not as hungry as Ron" George says, gesturing towards Ron, who's stuffing his face.

You laugh, "that's for sure"

You and the twins continue talking and lunch soon comes to an end. You decide to head towards the Slytherin dormitories. You're about to turn the corner, but not before a strong hand grabs ur arm and pulls you into a janitors closet.

"Hey what the hell are you doing" you say, as you turn around and see Fred.

"What am I doing? What are you doing, l/n?" Fred says, slightly upset.

You can see the worry in his eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes. The closet is small and you're only inches away from Fred's chest.

"What are you talking about?" you answer.

"Don't pretend you weren't 'out' last night, I saw you on the map, so don't lie"

~Of course, how could I be so stupid to forget about the map?~ you think to yourself.

"That's non of your business Fred, it's rude to spy on people" you say outloud, trying to turn the conversation on to him.

"I'm just worried, that's all" Fred says, looking upset. "I saw the marks on your neck and—"

"I don't need anyone to worry about me" you say, cutting him off "I've got it under control"

You open the door and storm out of the closet, visibly upset.

~I know what I'm doing~ you think.

But did you?