The End

Authors Note: hi🧍
————————————————————
It had been a few days since you had gone on your "date" with Fred and you were in your room packing and getting ready for your Christmas at the Weasleys, when Ginny suddenly burst into the room.

"How am I just finding out that you're spending Christmas with us!" she exclaims.

"I thought your mom would have told you by now" you say, laughing. "Or one of your brothers" you say in a lower tone, as your mind darts to Fred.

"Well none of them seemed to remember" Ginny frowned. "All of them are pricks, except for my mum of course"

You smile to yourself. She wasn't wrong.

"Anyways, let's get you packed" Ginny says, walking towards your dresser, preparing to grab everything and throw it into your trunk.
—————
You feel the breeze hit your face as you emerge to see the twins and Ron standing by a small blue car.

"Oh no, uh uh, we are not taking that thing" you say, looking at Ginny to see what she was thinking.

Ginny just shrugs and gets into the back seat.

"Do you guys not remember what happened the last time this car was used?" you say in protest.

"Oh come on, she's just fine" Fred says, smacking the hood of the car. You can feel the tension in his voice as he tries to not give away what had been said between the two of you.

"The whole car just rattled when you did that" you say back, trying to keep things normal. "It'll be broken well before we reach the burrow"

"Well if a certain someone would stop slapping the hood, maybe it would last a little longer" George says, looking right at Fred.

Fred only frowns and turns back to you, "It'll be fine, just get in".

You cringe as you silently obey, getting into the rust bucket of car.
—————
The car ride wasn't as horrible as you had expected it to be, however you were still squished in the backseat with Ginny and Ron.

Somehow the car miraculously made it to the burrow without falling apart.

"I'll bring the trunks in, don't worry about it" Arthur says, as you try to help him with the baggage.

You shrug your shoulders and head into the burrow, as it's a tad chilly outside.

The warmth of the small house fills your bones and you barely have time to register the temperature change before Molly whisks you into a big hug.

"Hello dear! I'm so excited you're spending Christmas with us this year" Molly says, continuing to wrap you in tight.

"I'm glad too" you say smiling to yourself.

"Well why don't you go on up to Ginny's room and get settled in" Molly says, finally breaking away from the embrace.

You nod your head and head towards the stairs, "Oh and thanks for having me, Mrs Weasley".

She smiles, "Anytime dear"

You walk up the steps and turn left past the twins room, you try to keep yourself from looking in, but you can't.

The twins room is clearly split down the middle. One side covered in posters of Muggle bands and other musicians and movies you've never heard of, an electric guitar on a stand in the corner next to a table covered in old records. The bed is covered in a navy duvet with one small pillow.

Fred, you thought.

The other side is less hectic, with less posters and lighter tones of beige and brown covering the bed.