Back So Soon?

Once you get in the castle you and the twins go straight to the Great Hall.

"good luck" Fred says sarcastically, as you head towards the Slytherin table.

"thanks, I'll need it" you reply.

Fred and George head off to the Gryffindor table as you sit down near some first years.

"How pathetic"

You whip your head around to see Pansy Parkinson not so quietly whispering to Draco and the rest of their little posse.

"Nice to see you too, Pussy; oh wait that's not it, hmmm, how do you pronounce your name again?" you say in a snarky tone.

"Very funny l/n" she says, sounding defeated.

It's so easy to get to her, you wonder why she even says anything if she knows she's going to be immediately shut down.

"Quiet everyone" Dumbledore shouts, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, students old and new..."

You slowly start to daydream while Dumbledore goes over the same rules and procedures he does every year.

The sorting for first years begins, and each table cheers as the sorting hat announces each students' house.

Soon the feast begins, but you're not hungry, as you ate way too much candy on the train while trying to distract yourself from Draco.

You're still stuck in your daydream, when you realize that everyone has started heading towards their dormitories.

"shit" you say as you gather yourself together and head towards the Slytherin common room.

You're on your way, when you decide to take the longer route, the one that leads you past your favorite pictures and paintings.

However, you're not the only one that decided to go that way.

Draco is faced away from you, looking at some of the paintings.

You try to go unnoticed, but Draco turns around and smirks at you.

"Can't seem to stay away from me, eh?" Draco says.

"Have you ever thought, maybe you can't stay away from me" you say with a smirk.

"Oh Please, y/n"

You shudder at the sound of your name coming out of Draco's mouth. No one calls you by your first name besides your mom, sister, and a few of your close friends. Even when you were dating, Draco barely ever called you by your first name. It bothered you, and he knew it.

Draco slowly walks towards you. You try to back away, but your back hits the wall behind you and you're trapped.

"Oh y/n" Draco says as his eyes wonder down your body.

You gulp.

~stop, you can do this y/n, don't give in~ you think to yourself.

But it's too late, his hands move down towards your waist and he pulls you close.

~damn it~ you think to yourself.

Draco leans in and you can feel his breath on your neck, making you shiver.

"Are you really that easy to convince y/n" Draco says, his voice low.

You don't know how to respond, all you know is you have to get out of there before you do something you'll regret.

You push Draco off of you and walk off in a hurry.

"Don't worry I'll have you back by the end of the year y/n" Draco says as you leave. "I always get what I want".
—————
You hated that little bastard and how he always took you by surprise.

You just wanted a normal year, and here you were falling back into the same bad habits.

~What would Fred think of this~ you think to yourself.

~A...And George~ you add on, wondering why your mind went to Fred first.
—————
You finally make it down to the Slytherin common room.

~Thank god~ you think as you plop down on your bed.

It was only the first day and it had already felt like the longest day of the year.

You get ready for bed and wonder how the twins and your other friends were doing, you hadn't seen any of your friends yet, besides the twins.

~Let's hope tomorrow's better~ you thought as you began drifting into a deep sleep.
————————————————————
The next morning you awoke to the sound of Midnight meowing for more food.

"Really Midnight? It's six in the morning, and you want food now?" you ask your cat, as she continues to meow.

You lift yourself out of bed and go to get her food.

You didn't know how or why, but somehow you had gotten your own room this year. And you weren't about to ask, in fear that Snape would put you back with Pansy again.

"Come on Midnight, eat your damn food!" you say as she walks away, uninterested in the food she woke you up for.

"figures" you mumble to yourself.

~Well at least I can get some practice in before quidditch tryouts~ you think.

You knew you would make the team, but you also knew that Draco would put you through the wringer in order for that to happen—especially after what happened yesterday.