Things are heating up

Start from the beginning

"Let's go party!!" Caroline chirped and started to drag Stefan along with her towards the main party.

"Go on with out me, I just need to talk to Jeremy." Elena waved them of and walked over to Jeremy, who was standing with a couple of friends closer to the school.

"Hey Jeremy and friends." Elena greeted them with a smile.

"Hey Lena." Jeremy said back with a head tilt. "What can I do for you this fine evening?"

"I was wondering if you were planning on drinking tonight?" Elena wondered.

"What you gonna bust him?" One of the guys with Jeremy asked defensively.

"Chill, dude, Lena's awesome." Jeremy defended his older sister.

"No, I'm not gonna bust him, that would be highly hypocritical of me, don't you think?" Elena answered calmly then she turned back to Jeremy. "I'm asking because if you weren't planning on drinking, I was going to allow you do take my car back home."

"Won't you need it?" Jeremy asked shocked as he registered what Elena just told him.

"Nah I'm staying at Carolines place tonight." Elena smiled.

"I promise that I shall not drink even a single drop of alcohol tonight." Jeremy swore somnolently.

"I'm trusting you." Elena held out her car keys towards him.

"Thank you." Jeremy smiled brightly then he turned to his friends. "Come on, lets go to the grill instead."

Elena laughed as she watched them leave, she turned to go towards the rest of the party, to find Caroline and Stefan, when she heard a voice behind her. "You are so beautiful."

Elena turned around quickly, "Mr. Tanner?"

"Before Summer you were already beautiful, your sorrow even enhanced it, but now with this new confidence you are truly breathtaking." As Tanner was talking, he walked closer to Elena until she had her back against the wall and he was in her space.

"Mr. Tanner what are you doing?" Elena asked softly with a slight tremor of fear in her voice.

"God, I want you!" Tanner licked her neck and was about to do more when they heard a voice call out. "Coach Tanner?!" and then Tanner was several feet away from her, going to meet the football player who had called for him, all the while sending Elena heated looks as he subtly rubbed his crotch.

For several minutes after Tanner had left, Elena stood there trying to get her heartbeat under control. Fear was coursing through her veins as she breathed deeply. What the fuck just happened? This was definitely not in the tv-show.

After she had calmed down, she walked towards the party but before she got there she bumped into Damon.

"Damon? What are you doing here?" Elena asked, happy to have something else to focus on.

"I'm hiding from Amanda." Damon said it like it was some big secret or something. "She just talks and talks and talks and she is so young."

"Should have thought of that before you started dating her." Elena sassed at him, starting to feel more like herself again.

Suddenly Damon was in front of her, staring into her eyes. "You want me."

"What?" Elena asked, startled.

"You feel drawn to me, you want me and now you're going to kiss me." Damon told her and leaned towards her.

At first Elena was confused then she remembered compulsions and decided to mess with Damon a little. "Are you drunk or just arrogant?"