⚡Chapter 10⚡

⚡Tom's Pov⚡

My time In HDATT was soon coming to an end because only few days of my 3rd week In the Academy were remaining.

" Now kiddo we are gone be starting the preparation's of your final week with us " Conner said.

" How many days I have left here Conner " I asked.

" Well Tom you have 3 days atmost until you get free ticket out of  here " Conner said.

" Before that we are gone hace to submit your behaviourle report " Stacy said.

" Behaviourle report ? " I asked.

" It will include you following the rules laid down by HDATT and fairly you have been really good compared to some of the Students In HDATT " Conner said smiling.

" Really ? " I asked smiling.

" Yes Tom your really sweet boy " Stacy said smiling.

" I am gone miss you guys " I said blushing.

" Aww we are gone miss you too kiddo " Conner said ruffling my hair.

" -But we do have a surprise for you tomorrow " Stacy said.

" Surprise !! what Is It " I asked.

" Nope you will get to see It tomorrow " Conner said and I pouted.

" Fine " I said.

I wondered what will be the surprise ?

Next day...

I woke up with my nighttime soggy diaper and Conner changed It quickly.

" Eat Up " Stacy said serving oatmeal and after having breakfast Conner got me dressed Into ' Paw Patrol ' undies along with T-shirt and shorts.

" Alright you ready to go " Conner said and there was knock on the door

" Hiii Tom !! " I heard Alysa smiling and waving at me.

" Alysa !!! what are you doing here " I asked smiling.

" It was weekend and you got only few days left so Stacy called Madelyn and asked If we could have a play date " Alysa said smiling.

" This is your surprise " I asked and both of them nodded.

" Did you liked It sweetie " Stacy asked.

" I like It " I said.

Alysa was looking really cute In her sailor moon outfit.

( Alysa's Outfit ⬆⬆⬆ )

" You both are free to roam around the Academy except going out " Conner said and I nodded.

" So what do we do ? " I asked Alysa.

" Oh umm how about we go to cafetarea ? I am pretty bored drinking the milk  - " Alysa was about to say something but stopped " No ! no you didn't heard It right ? " Alysa asked blushing.

I knew what she was about to say but I decided not to embarrass her.

" I didn't hear anything " I said chuckling and we were sitting drinking some hot chocolate since HDATT had no other drinks other then Juice , Milk and water.

" I...Tom there's something I need to tell you " Alysa said blushing.

" Ya sure what Is It " I asked.

" I..I love you " Alysa said.

" I.. Alysa..ever since you have been here I had started to feel weird...I guess I love you too " I said blushing and we both held our hands.

Was this beginning of a new story....?

To Be Continued.....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey guys hope you all are Enjoying the story please don't forget to vote and comment.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡