Chapter 25: Two Blind Mice

ابدأ من البداية

Taylor: Wait, are you mad at me right now?

Tessa: No. I just wish you didn't have this holier-than-thou attitude sometimes. I honestly don't get where it comes from.

Taylor: I'm sorry. I just feel bad for the guy, that's all. How is all that filthy stuff supposed to make him feel?

Tessa: I don't know. Probably flattered.

Taylor: Did you see that one who's been tweeting lately? @EricThornPorn? She doesn't even bother with words half the time. It's just a picture of female genitalia made out of parentheses and brackets.

Tessa: Oh her. Yeah. She's kind of scary.

Taylor: See? No one's tweeting dick pics at Ariana Grande. If they did they'd get arrested. But Eric's a guy, so he's just supposed to be "flattered."

Tessa: Ohhhhh. I think I might know what this is really about...

Taylor: I'm guessing you probably don't.

Tessa: Yes I do.

Taylor: What?

Tessa: You're jealous!

Taylor: Yeah, Tessa. That must be it. I'm jealous of Eric Thorn. Because it's every guy's dream to have a bunch of psychotic women tweet parenthetical porn at him.

Tessa: :)

Taylor: What's that for?

Tessa: You're kinda cute when you get all riled up

Taylor: Well, you're kinda cute in general, but that doesn't mean I'm smiling right now.

Tessa: Liar

Taylor: :(

Tessa: Oh stop. It's not like Eric ever even sees his mentions. I'm sure he has people running his account for him.

Taylor: I guarantee you he sees some of it.

Tessa: Why? He never replies. He barely even tweets at all anymore.

Taylor: And why do you think that is? Seriously, he could tweet the word "Lamp" and 1000 girls would reply within 30 seconds asking him to sleep with them.

Tessa: Lamp?

Taylor: You know it's true.

Tessa: No. I think they'd mostly just ask him to follow them.

Taylor: Right. "Follow me!!!! (so I can DM and ask you to f*** me!!!!!)"  Isn't that the whole reason people ask celebrities to follow?

Tessa: I think you're overgeneralizing

Taylor: And then they complain that he never follows fans. Hmmm. Go figure.

Tessa: But he wanted to be famous! That was his dream. I'm sure he loves the attention.

Taylor: You don't know that.

Tessa: And you do? 

Taylor: He was just a kid when he got his record deal. Do you think he really understood what fame would be like? Like to the point that it's not even about the music at all? It's just about his pecs and how he did his hair that day?

Tessa: That's not true

Taylor: Be honest. Would you have any interest in him if you didn't know what he looked like?