User 4 | @username4
fr!! he needs to explain why she's been hanging out with them a lot lately

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
because we're friends?

Dream | @dreamwastaken
@Phe0niX we are??

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
@dreamwastaken lmao, u wish

Dream | @dreamwastaken
@Phe0niX I hate you

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
@dreamwastaken block me then

Dream | @dreamwastaken
@Phe0niX I can't, you're hot

User 5 | @username5
Malak needs to explain why she's wearing a hat indoors ( ಠ_ಠ )

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
bad hair day 😔

User 5 | @username5
but you look gorgeous!

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
stop <3

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"Nick!" Malak yelled as soon as she glanced at him.

Dream clutched his stomach tightly as he continued wheezing while George cringed and watched the scene unfold in front of him.

"Put that― that thing back on the side of the road!" she demanded, reaching for the orange cone Sapnap had randomly grabbed.

Not only that, but he decided it would be funny to place it on his head, detach a stop sign, and run around like a madman.

"Nick!" Malak warned. "There's a cop right around the fucking corner."

Sapnap giggled, "I'm in danger!"

Behind him, Dream fell to his knees and continued cackling.

"That is not funny!" Malak huffed and finally caught up to Sapnap.

She grabbed the pole and snatched it away from him, swinging it to his feet in the process.

Sapnap yelped as his leg slipped and his back made contact with the ground.

Malak took that as an opportunity to pull the cone off of his head and throw it aside.

"I think you broke my leg," he groaned.

"You're completely fine," retorted Malak, extending her hand and pulling him up once he grabbed her arm. "Besides, what were you thinking?!" she scolded him. "I told you, there's a―"

Sirens blared suddenly and Malak found herself dropping everything and breaking into a run.

"Shit―!" Dream flinched as the stop sign fell only a few inches away from where he knelt. He rushed to stand on his feet.