43 ~ we'll find you!

Im gonna hop straight back into the action! I have some things planned for the war because I think itll last too long if I let Draco and Y/N follow Y/N entire storyline but trust me itll be good.. hopefully

Enjoy!

-

'Zip me up?'

Draco turned around and smiled when he saw you. He looked into the mirror where he saw you smiling at him.

Draco walked over to you and closed the zipper of your dress. He pressed his lips against your neck shortly.

You were at the burrow for Bill and Fleurs wedding. The party had just started after a long day. Their ceremony was beautiful and it was amazing to see them happy together. Everyone was really enjoying it.

The entire holiday you tried to keep up a good spirit but it was difficult because of all the negative news articles. Muggles dying.. wizards going missing. It was a mess. They new scared you.

'You look great.' Draco smiled.

'So do you.'

You turned around and kissed him. Draco kissed you back right away. Coming the burrow was quite a shock. You and Draco didnt help bring Harry to the burrow because you parents thought it would be too dangerous. Next thing you knew one of the Weasleys was missing an ear and Hedwig and Moody were dead.

'What's up?' Draco asked.

You looked at him. He could see right through you. He knew you were scared. You knew that he knew. You hadnt really spoken much about it with him and tried to just enjoy the holiday but right now that was hard. Really hard.

'I'm scared about what's going to happen the upcoming weeks. People have already died protecting him.'

Draco took you into his arms and kissed the top of your head.

'Dont worry. I'll always be there to protect you.'

'I dont want anything to happen to you because of me.'

Draco smiled at you.

'Nothing will happen to me.'

You took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. You just didnt have a good feeling about this. Partying during a war.

'Let's go to the wedding.'

Draco took you down the stairs. Everyone was already inside the tent of the party. Draco wrapped and arm around you waste as he took you inside.

'There you are!' Your mother smiled. '

'Hi mum.'

You looked around. Bill and Fleur were dancing happily and everyone was there to cheer and dance along. It was great to see people having a good time.

Draco offered you a drink. You smiled and grabbed it. It smelled good.

'Cheers.'

You took a sip from your drink. You looked around the party. Your eyes got stuck on Ron. He was watching Hermione. It was like he couldnt keep his eye of her.

Maybe they could make it work. Ron was clearly into her and Hermione was clearly into him. They just didnt see it from each other.

'Do you-' Draco started.

'Yes. He is totally into her.'

You watch him for a second but before you could approach him, Draco grabbed your hand. You looked at him. He gently put your drink away and took you towards the area dor dancing. A slow song was playing.

Draco laid his hand on your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck. Draco stared into your eyes while you started dancing.

'If you wouldve told me a few years ago that one day I'd be dancing with a beautiful girl and without my family drama, I wouldnt have believed you.'

You grinned and kissed him shortly. He was the sweetest. You had no clue why anyone could ever hate him. He made you feel safe and happy.

'You're nothing like what anyone told me. Sometimes all you need is the right person.'

'You're the right person.' He smiled. 'I hope that one day we will have a party like this.'

That made you blush. You smiled and looked at the ground. Draco took the opportunity to kiss your forehead. You looked up at him.

'It's crazy how chill and happy everyone is right now with a war coming up.'

'Dont think about that.' Draco said. 'Live in the moment.'

You smiled at him. You wanted to say something but you were interrupted by a sound you had never heard before. You looked at Draco and you slowly let each other go. A blue light flew through the tent. You slowly stepped back.

'The ministry has fallen... The minister of magic... is dead.'

You looked at Draco and he grabbed his hand. The ministry.. no. You knew you had a bad feeling. This was terrible.

'They're coming.' It said.

You tried to search through the crowd to find your parents. You wanted to see them, you wanted them to keep you safe.

'They're coming.... they're coming.'

They light vanished and people started panicking and apparating away. There was screaming and running. People going outside, trying to be gone before anything would happened.

Black figures starting flying through the tent. Death eaters.. you started running through the crowd trying to find your parents.

'Mum?! Dad?!'

Draco was trying to get a hold of you. The tent caught fire. You were looking around trying to find them. You finally caught up with them. Draco turned around. A death eater was righ behind you.

They were trying to surround you and get to you. They obviously knew Draco. They were also coming for him.

'Y/N, you have to go.' Your mother said.

'No! Mum-'

'Y/N, we love you.'

Your father casted a spell to the death eater behind him. You got surrounded pretty quickly. Harry grabbed you and Draco from the group.

'Mum! Dad!'

'Go!' Your mother yelled. 'We'll find you!'

After your parents said that Hermione apparated you all away. You had no clue where. You had no clue what happened to your parents or to anyone else at the party. All you knew what that you managed to escape.