14 ~ at least to you I am

Luckily things didnt become too awkward with Draco. After 1 or 2 days you two went back to what you always were. That made you very happy. Luckily you didn't loose him.

'Okay so we were walking through that forest, pitch black. That lunatic teamed me up with Harry! Of all people.'

Draco was telling you stories about his early years at Hogwarts. Right now it was about his detention in first year.

'Wait I'm confused. We are not allowed to go to the forbidden forest but you get send on detention there?' You asked.

'Yes! Im not even kidding!' Draco grinned. 'We walk there and we look around to try and find the unicorns right. So me and Harry walk past a tree and we saw this person, entirely dressed in black, feeding off a dead unicorn.'

'No way! You're lying.' You spoke in shock.

'No! I'm not. I was out of there! Within seconds, I just sprinted off! Detention was not going to be my death.'

You laughed with him. That sounded scary.

'Youve been theough cool stuff. All I've been through is forgetting to study for a test.' You sighed.

'Very rebellious.' Draco smirked.

You rolled your eyes with a smile. The moment he wanted to say something again he was interrupted.

'Y/N, we need you for a second.'

You looked at Harry who stormed in. Behind him you saw all the people from the DA standing at the entrance while the painting slowly closed.

'Alright. I'll talk to you later, Dray.'

You got up.

'Sure. Bye trouble.'

You smiled as he said that. Harry looked at you two in confusion. You headed towards the group.

'Trouble?' Harry asked you.

You ignored that remark and just went with the group.

'So i was heading this way, trying to find a place to practise and then this appeared!' Neville said while heading up to the 7th floor.

You passed a big empty wall and suddenly a door appeared. Harry opened it and inside were all kinds of practise gear. Meganical robots to practise on, a board which you could stick this on and an incredible amount of space.

'Neville, this is amazing!' You exclaimed.

Neville gave you a shy smile as he was praised by the others. That didnt often happen to him.

'Guys, lets get started.' Harry said.

Everyone gathered around him and you all sat down on the floor. Harry took a deep breath.

'Today is the start of Dumbledore'a army. Today I will begin to teach you everything you need to survive the upcoming war. I want to thank you all for being here and I'd like the start with a very simple spell called expelliarmus.' Harry started. 'If you could all rise and make couples.'

You looked around and teamed up with Hermione. When all couples were made Neville teamed up with Harry. Harry took him towatds one of the robots who was holding a wand.

'Form a line behind us please.'

The robot look creepy. It was basically a death eater made of steal. You could see that Neville was very nervous. He didn't have to be, yet he was.

'Expelliarmus!' He said.

But inside of disarming the robot, his own wand flew back. Everyone mpved aside as it passed all the students and hit the wall. Everyone slowly got up again. Neville tried to smile but you saw the disappointment in his face. You laid your hand on his shoulder and he looked at you.

'You'll get it! It just takes practise.' You smiled.

'No.. I'm hopeless..'

'No youre just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this.' harry said. 'Expelliarmus!',

He disarmed the robot and showed Neville a couple more times how to do the hand motion. They made space for you and Hermione. You took a deep breath.

'You can go first.' She smiled.

You pointed your wand at the robot. You closed your eyes. You learned this spell at beauxbattons. That was just pure luck.

'Expelliarmus!' You said.

The wand of your opponent flew away. You smield.

'How?' Neville asked.

'I learned this at Beauxbattons.' You smiled. 'My knowledge about defending stops here though.'

You watched as everyone took a turn. After a few times some students already managed to do it. Some were struggling more. You tried to help neville with his hand movement while Harry took his time to focus on the other students.

'Keep practising everyone, we gather here again in two days.'

You left the room and headed back towards the common room. The DA was cool. You enjoyed it until now. You wished you could teach Draco too.. but they clearly didnt want him there.

Draco was sitting at the window of the common room with a piece of parchment in his hand. He had a grim look on his face while scanned the paper. He looked.. sad and a little shocked.

'Draco.. are you okay?'

His eyes shot up at you as he managed to work up a smile. He folded the parchment in half and put it in his robes.

'Yeah, I was just reading a letter from home.'

'You never get an letters. Not during the mail times at least.' You said.

'I know. This was rather special. I mean not that it was anything interesting.'

He seemed nervous. As if there was something you werent supposed to know. You slowly walked over to him and sat down besides him.

'You dont look okay. Are you sure you are? You can tell me anything.'

'I know. I'm fine. Don't worry.'

'Did your parents have anything to tell you?'

'Just some stuff about the holiday. It really isn't that exciting.' Draco said. 'What did you guys do.'

You sight and looked at him.

'I still can't tell you.'

'Oh that mystery thing again.'

You grinned.

'You're the mystery thing. Not me.'

Draco raised his brows.

'Me?' He asked.

'I hardly know anything about you.' You said. 'I mean I know basic stuff but you know more about my life than i know about yours.'

'You know everything you have to know.' He grinned. 'There's nothing much to me.'

'You shouldnt bring yourself down like that. I think youre great.'

Draco smiled a little.

'Well at least to you I am.'