36 ~ half blood prince?

'Hurry!' You hissed.

'We're already late.' Draco sighed while stopping.

You walked back to him and pulled him with you. This wasnt the time to wait. What if you got detention?!

'Last night was a terrible idea. I shouldve just slept in my own bed.'

'I didnt think it was a terrible idea.' Draco smirked.

You let him go and punched him. He laughed and wrapped his arm around you. You loved that feeling but refused to give in to it.

'Yesterday you didn't seem to mind either. Your nickname is starting to fit you more and more, high trouble.' He grinned before kissing your neck.

You pushed him away with a massive blush. You missed potions because you slept too long. This was madness.

You opened the door to the classroom. Slughorn turned around. Harry, Ron and Hermione stared at you two. You felt so awkward walking in with Draco. What would people think?

'I'm sorry we're late professor.'

'Dont worry! We we're just about to commence the brewing.'

Slughorn gave you some instructions before you started. Hermione looked at you and raised her brows a few times with a smirky smile.

'So where have you been all night?' She asked.

'Hermione said you werent in your bedroom this morning.' Harry said.

'I erm..'

You coughed shortly to clear your throat that suddenly blocked itself.

'I slept with Draco. Last night.'

'You slept with Draco?' Harry asked.

You nodded and started reading the recipe. You felt Hermiones eyes still burning in your back. You turned your head to her.

'I was already wondering where you went last night.' She said while looking back at her cauldron.

'Why are you making such a big deal out of me sharing a bed with my boyfriend?'

Hermione grinned.

'Sharing a bed with your boyfriend.' She laughed.

You pushed her back. She laughed a little before continuing to work. You started brewing the potion.

-

'Have you ever heard of this spell?' Harry asked.

You, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Harry were in the common room. Harry was sitting on the floor, in front of the couch which you were sitting on. Hermione was reading right besides him and Harry was showing her the book.

'Sectumsempra.'

Sectumsempra. Sounded like a duel spell. You had no idea of course.

'No I havent.' Hermione hissed while looking up from her newspaper. 'And if you had a shred of self respect, you'd hand that book in.'

'Bloody likely.. he's top of the class.' Ron said while Harry sat back.

'He's even better than you.. and us.' You sighed.

'Slughorn thinks he's a genius.' Draco said.

Hermione lowered her newspaper in anger and turned her head to look at Harry. She then looked at the couch and gave you all a nasty look.

'What?' Ron asked.

'I'd like to who's that book was.'

Hermione folded her newspaper and got up while leaning towards Harry. She stuck out his hand and Harry seemed to panic right away.

'Lets have a look, shall we?'

'No.' harry said right away while getting up.

Hermione stood up and everyone looked at him in confusion.

'Why not?' She asked.

'The binding is fragile.' Harry said while walking around your couch.

'The binding is fragile?' You asked while getting up with Draco and following Hermione.

You all walked towards Harry. You were actually curious to know who's it was.

'Yeah.'

You noticed Ginny sneaking up behind Harry as she tore the book out of his hands. You grinned and she smiled at you. She walked away and opened it.

'Who's the half blood prince?' She asked.

'Who?' Draco asked.

Ginny had to keep walking back because Harry tried to catch up with her.

'That's what it says right here. This book is property of the half blood prince.'

You all stared at Harry. Before you could hear the rest, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You saw neville.

'Hey neville.'

'Can I speak with you?' He asked.

You nodded and followed him out. He stopped you in the corridor.

'I found this.' Neville said. 'In the great hall, after the post today.'

He handed you an envelope. It had Draco's name on it. Why did he tell you and not Draco? You flipped it over but you couldnt see who send it.

'Why are you telling me.'

'Because Draco isnt a person to forget something like this. Maybe he doesnt want to have it. You're his girlfriend so you can better make the call whether or not we give it to him.'

That was true. Maybe it was about his home situation and Draco didnt really trust anyone else with it.

'Thank you, neville.'

You put the envelope in your robes and headed inside. You grabbed Dracos wrist and pulled him out of the common room for a second.

'Whats up, trouble?' He asked.

'Neville found something in the great hall earlier today and he gave it to me because he wasnt sure if you wanted it so I thought I'd ask.'

You showed him the letter. Draco sighed and grabbed it. He turned it around in his hand before looking back at you.

'I left it there in purpose. Mail that's not collected gets brought to Flich and if it's not collected itll be destroyed.' Draco said. 'Its a letter from my mum.'

'Oh Draco I didnt know. I'm sorry.'

'Its fine. At least you didnt read it.' He joked.

You playfully slapped him. You were never going to read his stuff again without his permission since last time. You never wanted him to be that mad ever again.

'I dont know. I dont want to open it. Maybe I do. I mean it's all my fathers fault but still.'

'Why dont you keep it with you and decide later?'

Draco shoved it in his robes and nodded. You smiled and gave him a kiss before heading back into the common room.