Chapter 1: The beginning

(Disclaimer: All parts of 'The Unfading' are inter-related. If you haven't read the first part, go read it or you won't understand the story easily. It is also written by me and is named as "The Unfading: Origin". Now let's begin the story here).

991 B.C.

A man was standing by a window in a dark room. With only one door and one window. The walls & the floor were made of wood. In one corner there was a set of wooden desk & chair. There was a lamp by the desk. The room was being illuminated by only the flickering flame of the lamp. The man was quite old. Around his late 30's. His hair quite grey. A few strands still black. The beard was same with the edges black and the bases white. A fair skin colour. A slim frame. He was looking outside the window at a ship arriving at a port right infront of his room. The port wasn't open, instead it was inside a huge cave. A hidden base it seemed. His brown eyes were fixed on the ship dropping the anchor, as his attention diverted due to a knock on his room's door. "May I come in?",a man said from the other side of the door. "Yes come in",he replied. The door opened & a young boy walked in. He had a black-blond hair & light brown eyes. "Master Uron, the new set has arrived. Take a look at them & decide which one would you like to keep so we can ship the rest of them",the man said as he bowed down. "Line them up, I'll be there in a minute",Uron replied in a strong, low voice. "Yes master",the man bowed & exitted the room. He walked down a pathway. Took a left & entered the second room on his right. Inside there were 4 other guards, same armors & swords fixed on the belts of each of them. "Master is coming, line them up",the man said as the guards started to line up...children. All between the ages of 8-13. Dirtied clothes, unwashed hair & faces. Some even had wounds on their faces. One of the guards walked up to a child sitting in the far corner of the room. He was on the ground knees up to his chest,feet tied together. His hands tied behind his back,. Upon hearing footsteps getting closer, he immediately looked up. His orange hair falling in his face moved aside, revealing his bright green eyes. Full of determination. "Get up", the guard ordered. "Untie me first", the kid replied. Another nearby guard looked to their side as the guard carefully approached the boy's feet to untie them. "Oye, be careful. The ship members said this kid is dangerous. He gave them an extremely hard time capturing him", the other guard said. "It's ok I'm here. What can a wounded child do anyways?",the guard said looking at the large slice wound on the left arm of the kid. He untied his feet & the boy stood up. He had a nice height for a kid that age. He started to walk towards the line of children as he caught sight of a training sword in the stuff a few meters away. His hands were still tied together behind his back. The guard was walking right beside him. 5 total guards with 4 working & one ordering them. He took a deep breathe & then pushed the guard, slamming him  into the wall & ran towards the other one. The guard punched him right in the face & he fell on top of the rubble he was looking at earlier. He moved his arms from behind his back to under his feet & then infront of him. Even though they were tied together, he could still hold a weapon at least. The guard walked towards him to pick him up. The boy took a quick turn & while on the ground, he slammed the guard in the jaw with the wooden training sword. The guard fell back on the ground. The other three unsheathed their swords & came right at him. He got up & blocked the sword coming from his right. While sliding the wooden sword along the blade of the steel sword, he striked the guard in the face. Another sword came at him from left, one from behind. He bent down to dodge the sword coming from left & striked the guard infront of him in the stomach. In the fraction of a second he rolled to a side to dodge the sword coming from behind. The sword created a scar in the wooden floor. The boy took a quick turn & got up. Three guards were on the ground. One was standing by the door his sword still sheathed. Looking at the boy & the guard. The guard lifted his sword & brought it down. The boy blocked it by placing his sword slanted. The steel sword slided on the wooden one & the guard lost his balance & staggered. The boy striked him before he could get up on the back of his neck & the guard fell down, unconscious. The fifth guard standing in the doorway started to take subtle steps towards the boy. The boy came at him with his wooden sword. The guard unsheathed his sword. Clang. A clashing noise came. Followed by a thud of the broken half of the wooden sword falling to the ground. The guard didn't waste a second & slammed the boy right in the face with the bottom of his sword handle. The boy took a turn as the broken training sword slipped from his hand & he fell on the ground unconscious....