42: Missing you

"Should I call the funeral parlor?"

"Why Unnie?"

"Because you look dead. Or maybe I should call the walking dead producer and let them cast you as one of the zombies there?" Jun asked and shook her head.

"What's happening to you? You're worse than ever" Jun said and picked up cans of beer on the floor and putting them into a trash bag.

"And congratulations! You don't smell like a bull's shit" Jun said laughing and Chaeyoung groaned at the lame pun.

"I miss her unnie~" Chaeyoung whined.

"It's like been a week Chae" Jun said and put the wrappers inside the trash bag.

"Correction, 2 weeks. Learn days Unnie" Chaeyoung said and Jun rolled her eyes.

"Why are you grabbing my arm?"

"Oh sorry, thought you is trash since you look like one" Jun said laughing and Chaeyoung groaned again.

"Yah! Fix yourself!" Jun shouted and Chaeyoung leaned on her chair.

"Unnie~ huhu~" Chaeyoung sobbed but no tears.

"Ha... Chaeyoung-ah, she'll come back in the next two weeks. Bear with it for your princess alright? Now, clean yourself. Just fixed your face because  at 12pm, you have a guesting on Happy Together. It's 11:15 now"

Chaeyoung groaned again but was shot with a paperball on the forehead by Jun.

"Fine~" Chaeyoung stood up and dragged her feet to the bathroom.

After changing clothes from the extra she bought with her from her house, she styled her hair and did her light make-up.

"Ha... This is why girls and boys swoon over you" Jun sighed as she looks at the girl before her.

"Don't fall inlove Unnie. You have a family already and I don't go for milfs" Chaeyoung laughed but Jun made a disgusted face.

"But Sana Unnie tho... Nahhh"

The both of them went out the building and inside Jun's van. They jammed to the radio music and sang along until they arrived at the venue.

"Happy to be together on Happy Together!" Yoo Jaesuk shouted and they clapped their hands.

"Son Chaeyoung-ssi, waaaahhh. You emit the cool and chic vibe" Jaesuk said and Chaeyoung laughed shyly.

"Before we start any further, another guest will join us for today! Henry!" Jaesook shouted and Henry came in. They clapped their hands and greeted him.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo" Chaeyoung stood up and bowed.

"Oh my god! Annyeonghaseyo!" Henry stood up and straight and bowed half of his body to her.