Chapter 16 - Last day

"Wakey Wakey, Sleeping Beauty." said a familiar voice.  

"5 more minutes mom." I groaned, opening my eyes. 

"If you think I'm your mom we're gonna have a problem.." he joked lightly. I felt the edge if my bed sink. 

"Sorry, you just sound like a girl, you know?" I teased. 

"Well anyways, you have school." he told me.  

"Cool story bro' needs more dragons and shit." I muttered turning over, closing my eyes once more. 

"It's your last day of school though. Do you know what that means?" I didn't answer. "Prank time." my eyes sprang open.  

"Oh shit, yeah!" I jumped out of bed and paced the room.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and opened his car door, but made the mistake of looking back at him. He looks so sad. I frowned.  

"You know what? I think I might need a hand with these pranks after all.." I trailed off. His face lot up with excitement.  

"For real?" I nodded, smiling softly. It was cute that he could get excited so easily. Er...in a disgusting kind of way, I mean.  

"Come to the school about 12 o'clock. I'll meet you in the car park." 

"Wait, how will you leave class?" he asked.  

"The door? Duh." with that, I got out of the car and slammed the door shut.  

This was gonna be a fun day.

- - -

"Was it cool? Was there many celebrities there? DID YOU MEET ONE DIRECTION?" Ciara asked.  

"Tons. I'm not even kidding. One Direction wasn't there, no. I will track them down and find them though," I joked. 

"Ring me when you find them. I need Niall Horan. Whore-an. Hor-an. Haha, get it?" She laughed at her own joke. 

"Oh my god! That was so funny I forgot to laugh." I started the sentence enthusiastically but finished it in monotone. 

"Hey, there's no need for sarcasm.." 

Just then, My phone vibrated. I looked down my eyes scanning The screen, but it was quickly snatched away from me by Ciara. 

"Oooh, who's it from?" she teased, reading the message aloud.

From: Selena 

To: Eimear

Hey! I'm having my birthday party next month, just wondering if you'd like to come?:)

"Wait, who's Selena? Do we even know a Selena?" Ciara questioned. I bit my lip shrugging.  

"Selena Gomez...?" I murmured innocently.  

"You got peoples numbers at the EMA's who else did you get?" I opened my mouth to answer. "Hold that thought, I'll check." 

"Ciara I-" 

"Holy crap. Drake? As in Drizzy Dre? No fucking way. I don't believe you." 

"Call him." I shrugged.  

"What? No..." she giggled shyly. I raised my eyebrows, but said nothing further.  

"So your telling me you have Justin Bieber's, Ushers, Beyonce's, L.A Reid's, Drakes, Selena Gomez's and, wait for it, Katy Perry's phone number?" Ciara cried excitedly. Everyone in earshot distance snapped their heads towards us and came rushing over. I snatched my phone from Ciara's hand.  

"Ciara!" I hissed, pulling her away from the crowds of people.  

"GUYS! She's kidding!" I laughed nervously, making my escape. "Jee, thanks Ciara..keep it down, would you?" I whisper yelled. 

"Sorry, I'm just excited. You HAVE to take me to this party!" she demanded. 

"I'll see what I can do." 

"Great, pleasure doing business with you." we shook hands and parted 

ways. I shook my head at the thoughts of my weird yet amazing friends. I know know matter how famous, if I get famous they'll stay by my side because they like me. They aren't gold diggers. They're anything but. I know they won't let me turn into a diva or let it all get to my head. 

I walked into maths and was greeted by Alex who was sitting at our table practically bouncing with excitement, to hear about the EMA's I guess. She need to take a chill pill and calm the fuck down. 

"EMER! GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!" She exclaimed. I made my way to our table and sat down on my seat.  

"Okay, gimme the goss." She demanded Immediatly.  

"Oh, hey Alex. Nice to see you too, I'm fine thanks for asking. Have you done something with your hair?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Don't be a smart arse, get to the story. I heard you had Katy Perrys phone number earlier!" She squealed.  

"Wha- where'd you hear that?" I murmured confused.  

"Jake told Amanda, Amanda told Winnie, Winnie told Sean, Sean told me." 

"Well, yeah I guess I do..she wants me to feature on one of her songs, if I'm good." 

"NO FREAKING WAY!" I laughed. "I saw you on tele last night! And that interview you did with Ryan Secrest. GENIOUS! I don't know how people will not love you." She giggled. I smiled sadly.  

"I was on twitter last night...the threats have already started.." She frowned.  

"What? Why?" 

"They don't like me being with Justin." 

"Did you tell Justin?" I laughed nervously. "You HAVEN'T told him." 

I shook my head. "I don't wanna worry him.." 

"That's cute, but still. If you don't tell him, I will." Bitch.  

"It's my choice wheither I tell him or not." 

"I know that, but when your safety is concerned, I dont give a fuck who's choice it is." 

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell him later. God, your so annoying." 

"Thanks." She answered cheekily. I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm but I couldn't help but be amused.  

"Okay, class!" Mrs Perkins called the class to order. Everyone hushed.  

"Please turn to page 103..." 

"Hey! Emer! I seen on you on tele last night. You looked smokin' " Daniel, a guy in my class hollered from across the room causing murmuring agreements from across the room. Heat flooded my cheeks. Alex giggled from beside.  

"Uhm, thanks." I muttered shyly. 

"No problem, call me." He winked.  

"Okay Daniel quiet down. What's this about Emer?" Mrs Perkins questioned. I opened my mouth to answered but Alex beat me to it. 

"She was at the EMA's last night!" She squealed. I laughed at her excitement. 

"Why?"  

"She got a record deal with Justin Biebers record label!" She exclaimed. 

"Alex! You weren't supposed to tell people that!" I scolded. She smacked her hand over her mouth. 

"Shit."  

Chatter filled the room in shock that one if there classmates actually might end up being successful and famous.

Oh brother.

______________

God I'm so sorry, I haven't update in ages. You probably all hate me right now..sorry?:) I want to start updating alot more frequently but if I don't get feedback I won't so...

VOTE

FAN &

COMMENT!

Thanks;)