Chapter 2 - I GOT SIGNED!

Yes, I'm trying to upload ALOT.

I'm moving house tomorrow, The internet may be down...

So, I'm gonna try update ALL my story's.

BUT. I'm not Missing Xfactor OR Misfits.

Do any of you watch that? It's good:)

Misfits could be inappropriate for some of you though....

My mom doesn't approve.

But I told her to go shove it:) LOL. jk.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 2.

It's time.

"Emer, is it?" He asked. As in L.A Reid.

"uh...Y-yes" I stuttered. Great job Emer. Keep it cool, Keep it cool.

"Nervous?" He asked. I couldn't find the words to speak, So I just nodded. He chuckled. "Happens alot." He motioned me to follow him. I glanced at Scot and he nudged me forward. I started walking behind L.A. God help me.

We walked into a small recording studio, with alot of expensive equipment in it. Well, duh. It's a recording studio. I mentally smacked myself in the head.

I walked into the small room with the microphone in it, and stuck the headphones on. Breathe in, breathe out.

L.A pressed a button. "Whenever you're ready." He stated. That is so cool! Shut up Emer. Focus.

"Okay, i'm gonna sing...." I trailed off. "Firework by Katy Perry." I told him. He nodded. Scot gave me the thumbs up. Okay, Here we go.

"Do you ever feel, Like a plastic bag? Drifting through the wind. Wanting to start again. Do you ever feel, Feel so paper thin? Like a house of cards, One blow from caving in. Do you ever feel, Already buried deep? Six feet under, screams and no one seems to hear a thing...." I sang perfectly. Everytime I would hit a high note, my hand would rise a bit. Music flows through me, and I can't help it.

"Do you know that there's. Still a chance in you. 'Cause there's a spark in you. You just gotta ignite a light, and let it shine. Just own the night! Like the forth of July. 'Cause baby you're a Firework...." I sang the rest of the song.

By the end L.A Reid had an unreadable expression on his face. He turned around and said something to my mom, Which made her leave then started talking to Scot. I just stood there like an idiot.

I silently prayed to god, Hoping he'd help my dream come through.

Scot motioned me to come out of the small, soundproofed room. I did, silently and I toke a seat on one of the couches.

"Would you like a Recording contract with Island Def Jams?" L.A asked. I started squealing and he chuckled. He opened his arms for a hug, So I ran and gave him one. Along with Scot.

"EEEEP!" I squealed. "Can I go tell my mom!?" I exclaimed. They nodded and I ran out the door."MOM! MOM! MOOOOOOM!" I yelled. My mom was in the corner biting her nails. she does that when she's nervous. Once she heard me calling her head snapped toward me and a grin spread on her face. I ran and basically jumped on her.