Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovestory)

Hola Mi Amigo's!

Yes, You've guessed it. A NEW STORY! whoop.

Happy Dance!:D Do do do do do do do do do do do do Da!

Okay to the point.

Yes, Justin Bieber will be in the story soon. :)

Just telling youus:)

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 1.

"Honey Honey, I can see the stars all the way for here. Can't you see the glow on the window pane, I can feel the sun Whenever you're near, Every time you touch I just melt away......"  I sang the lyrics quiet loud. I love Beyonce. She's like one of my Idols.

I scrolled through Twitter. Stupid Ass Belieber's. They're TRYING to start fights with Directioners. Please, Do you really think Justin gonna go out with you all? He's a 17 year old boy. He HAS Hormones. He isn't YOUR man.

Yes, I'm harsh. Cry me a river, Build a bridge AND GET OVER IT!

Do I like Justin Bieber? You ask. Nope, I hate that...Faggot. He a cocky self centered jerk. Wow, You have 13,0000 followers. Lady Gaga has 15,0000 BEAT THAT BITCH. Enough about this Asshole. I'm getting annoyed just thinking about him.

I felt the radiator that was beside me desk. Cold. Mom has the heating off again.

"MA? CAN YOU TURN THE HEATING ON?" I shouted.

"OKAY!" she shouted back. I went over to my dresser and toke a hoddie out. I'm wearing a tank-top and short shorts. It's probably why I'm cold.

'Now Everybody's asking why I'm smiling out from ear to ear. But I know, Whoa. Nothing's perfect, But it's worth it. After fighting through my tears. And finally you put me first...." I continued singing. I pulled the hoodie over my head and pulled a pair of sock out from the top drawer on my dresser.

"Baby, it's You. You're the one I love. You're the one I Need. You're the only one I see. C'mon Baby it's Youuu. You're the one that gets them all, You're the one I can always call. If you anything, Baby I'll stop. Finally you put My Love on Top...." I pulled the socks on me feet and looked over at my window. Open.

"That's why it's so cold." I mumbled while closing it. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked into the bathroom, to brush my teeth. I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth. Not even joking.

I went back into my room and was about to sit down til my stomach growled. I snatched my iPod and plugged the earphones in my ears. SuparBass, full blast.

"This one if for the boys with the boomin' system, Top 10AC with the coolest system. When he come up in the club, He be blazin' up. He got stacks on deck like he savin' up...." I rapped while walking down stairs, into my kitchen.

"He ill, he real, he might gotta deal, He pop bottels and he got the right kinda bill. He cold, he dope, he might sell coke. He always in the air, But he never fly coach....." I pulled the butter out of the fridge and toke the bread out of the bread bin. I'm gonna make toast:) I popped the bread in the toaster.

"You're a mutherfuckin' trip trip, sailor on a ship ship, wanna make um drip drip, kiss um on  the lip lip. That's the kinda dude I was lookin' for. and YES you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe....." I started dancing around the kitchen. I probably looked like a retard.Ah, Well.