Red X Black

Black is impostor, male

Red is crewmate, male

you will see lots of exclamation marks (!) when the smut starts.

~~~

Black's POV:

...

It wasn't obvious who to kill first. The lust for their guts and blood, the way they think I'm really their friend...

It's nice to be known as "one of them." 

At least for now.

As I inhaled, walking into MedBay, red was sitting there on the scanner.

"How's it going Red?" I asked, yawning as I was pretty exhausted.

"Very great! I am almost done with my tasks! Isn't that great?" Red bounded off the scanner, turning it off.

"yeah, great..." I said, exhaling. The cloud of my exhale fogged up the inside of my helmet so I attempted to get it off, and succeeded.

"Are you okay? Why don't you try the scanner? Maybe it will help." Red shoved Black right onto the scanner, turned it on, and scanned him.

Nothing happened.

Red was shocked, his hands where his cheeks would be. "Y-you're the second impostor! I-I-I k-knew it!" Red exclaimed, and Black sighed.

"yeah, I'm the second impostor. Go ahead and call the emergency meeti-" Black paused and backed up when Red got closer to Black, pushing him against the wall.

!!!!!

Red started pushing his head into Black's neck, asking for confirmation. Red pleaded with his hands, until Black finally said "fine." 

Red began to unzip his suit, blushing as he unzipped Black's too.

The tension was getting harder, as they heard the door shut close, Red flinched. "it's nothing, just getting us a little privacy." Black said with a smirk as he turned off the lights as well. The confused yelps of other crewmates became worried, and they all tried to hurry to Electric in the dark spaceship. Red started to whimper as Black took off both of their underpants. Black took hold of Red's "impostor" and started to rub it. Red began to moan, and then black took out his knife, putting it against Red's neck, and putting the knife in deeper the more Red made a noise. 

!smut ends here.

Black began eating Red's blood and organs, the knife all the way into Red's neck. Black got up,  putting his clothes back on, and the lights switched back on. Black vented away, and then Cyan found the body. 

"Where?" Pink asked. "where" Green said. "WHERE?!" White exclaimed.

"MedBay, right next to the... umm... scanner. That's it." Cyan answered the 3 of them.

"The umm? That's sus." Blue remarked.

"yeah." Black said.

Cyan voted Black. "He was walking in the direction away  from the body."

"What?!" Black shouted, slamming his fists on the table. "How?!" 

Brown, Cyan and Blue grabbed onto Black, shoving him to the ejection door.

"PLEASE! NO!!" Black screamed in agony as he held onto the door frame with his hands. They took off his helmet, the only thing he needed to survive in space. Or he would shrivel down into the bottomless pit of hell. 

Black screamed as they shut the door closed, he floated away into space, his body shrinking until they couldn't see it anymore.

that's the end for now, request page is next! feel free to ask for a part 2 bc I think it'd be fine.