Mingi nodded and  hung up the phone. She said to Inseong.  "Boss said she doesn't want to see you."

Inseong pursed his lips before he spoke again.  "Please, I really need to talk to her, it's important."

"Boss already said no, I am sorry.  I can't help you."

Inseong sighed, he tapped on Mingi's desk a few times before he walked straight to Sohyun's office and knocked at the door.  "Sohyun-ah, I know you are inside.  Please let me talk to you."

"Hey Inseong ssi, I already told you that boss doesn't what to see you." Mingi tried to stop Inseong, she shouldn't have trusted his innocent face.

Inseong gave Mingi an apologetic gesture before he knocked on the door again.  "Sohyun-ah, please! Give me 5 minutes, I really need to talk to you!"

The door bell rang again, Mingi looked towards the entrance and found Rowoon walking into the boutique. "Ar...Rowoon ssi."

Inseong glanced at Rowoon for a second before he knocked again "Sohyun-ah, can you please just come out and talk to me?"

Rowoon didn't understand the situation, but he knew for sure that this guy in front of him was bothering Sohyun.  He pulled Inseong's arm away from the door.  "Hey, didn't you hear what the lady had said."

Inseong flung away Rowoon's hand. "It's none of your business." Unlike his usual self, Inseong insisted on seeing Sohyun.  He had a lot to say to her, and he only needed a chance.

Rowoon raised his brows and stepped forward. "Sohyun is my business."

Mingi gasped, she had known Rowoon for 3 years now, he had always been a really gentle person.  She was really surprised to see this side of Rowoon.  And the tension between the two men was incredibly high.

"Who are you?" Rowoon asked coldly.

"I am her boyfriend, are you done now?"

"Boyfriend? You are Inseong? The ex-boyfriend?" Rowoon frowned.  So he finally met the infamous boyfriend.  He raised his brows and checked Inseong out from top to bottom. 

Inseong paused, he thinned his lips and asked.  "Who are you then?". He looked at the rose bouquet Rowoon was holding and felt uneasy.

"Rowoon, the NEW boyfriend."

Mingi's jaw almost dropped.  She had always fancied Rowoon in the past.  She couldn't believe that her boss is taking him as well! Weren't they BFF? Or was Rowoon just bluffing?

Inseong took a step back.  "New....new boyfriend?". He was in shock, they had only broken up for a month or so, and Sohyun already got herself a new boyfriend?  " Are you kidding me?"

Sohyun finally opened her office door.  She looked at both of them and asked.  "What's going on?"

___________________________________

Sohyun, Rowoon and Inseong were sitting at Sohyun's office.  Rowoon and Inseong had been staring at each other since they went into the office, and neither of them wanted to back down.

"Inseong, why are you here." Sohyun broke the silence.

Inseong finally turned to Sohyun. "I need to talk to you Sohyun-ah."

"We broke up, remember? And how dare you just show up here out of nowhere?" Sohyun sounded weak and looked pale.  Her hands were shaking a little bit.

Inseong glanced at Rowoon and looked back to Sohyun.  "I did called you and messaged you before.  But you ignored all my messages.  I had no choice but to come here."

"What messages?" Sohyun was confused.  She looked at Rowoon and he looked away.  She figured that he must have something to do with it judging by his guilty look.  "Anyway, what is there to talk about?"

"Can we talk in private?" Inseong asked.

"Baby, I don't want you two to be alone!" Rowoon found his own behavior childish, but he really couldn't stand Inseong.  To be honest, he was threatened by him.  Inseong  looked.....too perfect.

Sohyun nodded at Rowoon weakly and said to Inseong.  "You can say it in front of him, or you can go."

Inseong bit his lips but he continued.  "Can you give me a chance, Sohyun-ah.  I know I messed up, I know I couldn't take back what I have done.  But please give me a chance.  I still love you."

Sohyun sighed "I am sorry, Inseong.  But I don't love you anymore."

Inseong stood up and walked closer to Sohyun, but he was stopped by Rowoon.  "Please, just one more time.  I promise I will never let you go."

Sohyun didn't answer, she closed her eyes and bit her lips before wrapping her arm around her stomach.

"She already said no." Rowoon answered for her instead. "Now you can go."

"Who are you to answer that for her?" Inseong shook off Rowoon's hand and challenged him.

"The boyfriend!" Rowoon emphasized.

"And I am the daddy of our baby!" Inseong shot back.

Rowoon froze, for a second he forgot to react.  So Inseong knew about the baby as well? Was it really his?

"What.....who told you that?" Sohyun asked.  Her voice was almost inaudible.  "There is ....no...."

"The baby is mine." Rowoon claimed.

"What? Like how? We only broke up in less than two months......." There was no way the baby weren't his, Inseong was convinced.

"We slept together the day after you two broke up." Rowoon smirked.  Okay, that was too private, but he didn't want to lose over Inseong.

"What? Why......" Sohyun couldn't continue. "Ar......." She pressed on her stomach and moaned.

Both men finally realized that Sohyun was in pain, and they ran over to Sohyun.

"Sohyun-ah!"

"Baby!"

Rowoon held onto Sohyun before she passed out.