Two Semesters Later

-Dahvie-

I handed out report cards to all of my students. One by one, till they were gone, well I still had one left but he was absent today, it was Jayy.

I wonder why, he's been gone day three days. I am honestly getting worried for him. He looks goth, and he's in Javksonville, Florida,  why knows what'd happen to him.

-Jayy-

"Jayy, can I have a word with you?" My new boss, Rodney said. "Sure," I said, breaking my gaze from my rather attractive photographer, Daniel.

I walked into his office, he had to ruffled up pieces of paper in his hand. I stare confusingly at them, before I saw a grade on them. Oh no.

"Jayy, this is your report card that was found by your mother. She brought it down here to confront you about it, then I told her we'd take care of it."

I sunk in my seat, "Okay."

"Jayy, as you know you have to be straight A's to be in this modeling career. You by the looks of it, or a straight F student. F+ to be exact. Now I'm sorry, but we're going to have to let you go." Rodney said.

I bit my lip and thought of something quickly.

"Wait! I can bring it up!"

"Far to late in the year, you have five weeks left."

"I promise I can! Trust me!"

"...Okay. five weeks to bring it up. I want to see you're report card when they come out! Now, you may go."

"Thank you!"

----------

I exited the building, hurrying to get to class. If I start running now, I should be able to get about 20 minutes into Mr.Vanity's class.

-Dahvie-

The door swung open, revealing Jay breathless. I blink at him, then motioned him to a seat. He took a seat beside Mari, and I'm assuming Mari slipped him the piece of paper, probably revealing notes on the test we were about to take.

I honestly don't care if my students cheat, it's their life when I grow up. My life when I grow up, is teaching. I might not have the best technique, I mean I even sleep with my students to up their grades.

I guess I'm going to hell anyways, considering that I'm also gay. But don't get me wrong I love boobs.

-----------------

"Okay class. Your dismissed. See you Monday." I said shuffling few papers around on my desk, I watched as my students left. All but one actually did leave, Jayy stood behind sitting in the chair.

"May I help you Jayy?"

"Yes I need to ask you something."

"And that is?"

"Do you sleep with students ti up their grade?"

"What? W-why would I do that?" Dahvie sounded scared.

"Because, I'm this close to getting kicked out of my modeling career because I'm straight F if everything in this class. Now if I can sleep with you, and you will up my grade, I promise not to tell a fucking soul. Plus, Garrett told me that you sleep with students to up their grades."

"Of course Garrett told someone, I told him to keep it a secret. O... Wait. Damn it"

"So you do!"

"You won't tell a soul?"

"Yes sir. I just really need this grade."

"My house. Tonight."

"I don't know where you live."

"Want to come with me?"

"Sure."