Can I Keep This Secret?

-Dahvie-

I woke up, I had my arms filled with a small frame of a boy. I looked down and it was Jayy. I smile and slightly laugh to myself, then Jayy shifted my way. He looked so peaceful. I almost didn't want to touch him.

I shook his shoulders, saying the same thing. "Jayy, wake up. Time for school." I noticed Jayy was still naked. I smirked,

"Jayy, wakie wakie."

"Why??" Jayy groans.

"We have school!" I laughed at the adorableness.

"Yesterday was Friday." Jayy opened his eye and looked at me. A stern grin on his face.

"Oh, um, I forgot. Want me to drive you home, or you can just stay here?" I suggested.

"I like the second on." Jayy smiled at me with jis beautiful face. I honestly never enjoyed a one night stand with my students, but this, this was something weird, I liked it. But why? Maybe because hes allot like me in many ways, or that i just don't know his very well.

I got up, I decided to make us both breakfasts, eggs, sausage, bacon, the normal for me.
I heard footsteps about an hour later, I was on the couch watching T.V. as i saw the cutest thing ever. Jayy, messy hair, boxers, awhh!!
-Jayy-
I waked down the stairs as I smelt bacon. I look around and the light shined in my face. "Dammit sun." i block the light fron hitting my eyes.
"Awh" I heard Dahvie say, I look at him and see he was dressed. AND I WAS IN MY BOXERS.
I started to remember last night and realized something. 'Will I even be able to keep this to myself??'