Chapter Sixty-Four

Start from the beginning

With tons of time to spare till Hermione wakes up, I walk over to my desk and look at some more spells. With helping Harry with the Tournament and classes, I hadn't had time to properly go through it. 

I looked over to Hermione when I started to hear her wake up. ''How long have you been awake?'' Hermione asks me, taking in my made bed and my clothes. I shrug my shoulders closing the Grimoire and made my way over to sit on the edge of Hermione's bed. 

''A little bit before six,'' I tell her. She nods her head before looking over to my desk where she sees the Grimoire. 

''Are you sure there is nothing in there about the Riveriona Vixon Coven?'' Hermione asks. I look over to the leather-bound book before looking back to Hermione and shaking my head. 

''Nothing, I am prepared to just stop looking. I can't help but think that we should stop looking and let it show me when it's ready,'' I tell her. 

Hermione looks at me confused. ''What do you mean?'' She asks me. ''The book revealed itself to me. So, what if it's covens history will reveal itself to me. Maybe I'm not ready to learn about the history of the coven yet,'' I shrug my shoulders. 

Hermione nods her head in and understanding way. ''I get what you mean,'' she tells me. I look at the time and smile towards Hermione. ''You go and get ready,'' I tell her. 

Hermione looks at the time and nods her head before getting out of bed. While she grabs some clothes and walks towards the bathroom I get up and start making her bed. 

I turn around however when I hear something coming from my desk. I walk towards my desk in shock. The Grimoire was open and the pages were flipping themselves. 

After a minute the pages stoped turning. I wait to see if another page would slip and when it didn't I sit down and bing the spell book closer to me. 

''Truth spell,'' I muttered looking at the title. I look down and continue to read. ''A simple spell that can be used on people to gain the truth. Once the spell has been cast any question the target is asked he is compelled to tell the truth,'' I mutter. 

I look down at the spell and read through it and memorise it to memory. 

I write it down on a piece of parchment and fold it up putting it in my jean pocket, something in my mind telling me that I will need it. I close the book back down at the Grimoire and close it up and put it away before turning around and continuing to finish making Hermione's bed. 

Once Hermione was done getting ready it was around half past seven she and I left the room and went down stairs. 

When we didn't see either Harry or Ron she and I went up to their room and saw that all the boys were asleep still except for Harry. While Hermione went and woke Ron and the other boys I walked forward to Harry. 

''How long have you been awake?'' I ask him softly sitting down beside him. He was tense, and he looked spaced out. I raised my hand and rested it on his shoulder. 

This shocked him back into reality. He looked at me and I frowned. Looking into his eyes I could see the anxiety and fear in them. I could see from the bags under his eyes that he hardly got any sleep last night. 

I look into his eyes so that he knew  I was serious about what I was about to say. ''You've got this! You have been training ever since Ludo told you that the task was today,'' I tell him.